Jack

Melanie Martinez

Can I not say anything anymore without someone saying stuff like this? I was just posting my opinion whether anyone cares or not, that's kinda how forums work

as soon as i state my opinion you start quoting me like hell is on your heels but when someone else does it you can't take the heat? fucking hypocrite

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I mean I understand that this is kinda like Melanie's thing, but this is cringey as fuck imo. I also lowkey thought that if she was gonna do a perfume it'd smell like cake or cookies but ok. I really just want this era to be done with even though I think she's going to stick with the child-like concept.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I really respect her for what's she is doing with her career. She has awesome music, a unique aesthetic, she is so weird that it's cool. She has a big following, and she is only 21!!!!! She has so many years in front of her, can't wait to see what she'll do next. However, I am still digging this crybaby idea. I gotta hand it to this woman, she deserves more attention. Plus, she is the most only successful artist to come from the Voice, and she didn't even win. This perfume ad is just the cherry on top, love it.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I like her whole crybaby aesthetic its cute and adorable. My only problem is that she's stays on music too long. We live in a day an age where music is so accessible that we don't have to wait for shit for so long. She could have at least released a single by now.

For some reason I only feel this way about artist who aren't necessarily established in the game yet. Artist that are, can take as long as they want.