Jack

Melanie Martinez

• when a man accused kevin spacey of sexual abuse, no one questioned him, career ended in a week
  • when a woman accuses [literally anyone], people be always like "proof?" 
  • just saying u know 

disappointed but not surprised tbh

i just deleted her from my itunes library 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Just to give some merit to the victim, they seemingly were very close during 2015, maybe 2016 but not much there; Mel is known for being very close friends with a pedophile, yet "isn't aware of it"

https://twitter.com/RadiantEdits/status/937862412778139648/photo/1

http://melanie-martinez.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LittleJackk/Exposing_Yungelita_(Including_Receipts_and_Proof)

here's a nice rundown from user Corsola from atrl though:

The thing is... Melanie has a very loyal fan base that largely looks up to her. She's even covered topics of sexual assault before; it's not like she's talking about a shady Hollywood producer or something. Timothy has a career herself that I'm sure she would not want shattered by going after somebody as trusted as her. There's evidence they were very close throughout 2015 but (as far as I know) nothing from them in 2016 and up. So I actually do think that the story about her being inspired by the #MeToo movement has merit, since using this timeline it would seem she was too scared to speak up before as she knows she doesn't really have an established fanbase like Melanie does. 

And even *IF* she is lying, it really makes you wonder what happened between them that was so big that she would do that to her old best friend. No matter what happened here, there seems to be a lot that's to be uncovered if it really were a lie, which I personally can't find it in me to think that she's lying based on the way she has described it. I just hope Timothy has the support she needs and will be okay. 

• when a man accused kevin spacey of sexual abuse, no one questioned him, career ended in a week
  • when a woman accuses [literally anyone], people be always like "proof?" 
  • just saying u know 

disappointed but not surprised tbh

i just deleted her from my itunes library 

there a huge ratio gap between gays who automatically believe her and others who say that there needs to be more proof. literally 95% of you guys are believing her just because of pictures where they were together. no need to make this a gender issue

bleh nevermind.  anyways, what should we do with any physical media we have?  throw it away?  i'm tempted to just grab the jewel case from my cd for spare parts and throw the rest away.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

yes, there always the possibility of "lying", but if this isn't true, why she would risk herself? timothy could be easily sued by melanie

lots of famous people are prob rapists/abusers and we don't know bc people are scared to tell their stories bc everyone else is always asking for proof, and these powerful people - just like harvey weinstein - can get away from accusations easily, they are manipulative and mean

im kinda sleepy but i hope u guys understand it 

there a huge ratio gap between gays who automatically believe her and others who say that there needs to be more proof. literally 95% of you guys are believing her just because of pictures where they were together. no need to make this a gender issue

we always need to make this a gender issue, there are gender issues - most of the time, not always - when we talk about sexual abuse

example: it's a gender issue bc there are people who doesn't believe timothy bc melanie is a woman and when women bring up sexual abuse they're questioned the whole damn time

bleh nevermind.  anyways, what should we do with any physical media we have?  throw it away?  i'm tempted to just grab the jewel case from my cd for spare parts and throw the rest away.

try to sell it lol

or keep it to yourself, sometimes we have to forget that a singer we like to listen is a cunt

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm just asking, please don't let me be misunderstood, but I was thinking in thos

So, that we don't know something about that friendship since 2015, maybe they're both fought and they aren't friends actually, so this friend is saying these things bc she wants to ruin her career...?

I'm just saying this, we don't how could our friends.

I'm just asking, please don't let me be misunderstood, but I was thinking in thos

So, that we don't know something about that friendship since 2015, maybe they're both fought and they aren't friends actually, so this friend is saying these things bc she wants to ruin her career...?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

try to sell it lol

or keep it to yourself, sometimes we have to forget that a singer we like to listen is a cunt

definitely not selling it, like, i don't know who would want to buy it + if anything i'd keep it for collection's sake.

subversive light's first part of the post counters this pretty well:

yes, there always the possibility of "lying", but if this isn't true, why she would risk herself? timothy could be easily sued by melanie

lots of famous people are prob rapists/abusers and we don't know bc people are scared to tell their stories bc everyone else is always asking for proof, and these powerful people - just like harvey weinstein - can get away from accusations easily, they are manipulative and mean

timothy also has a much smaller fanbase, and melanie's is very loyal.  if timothy was lying, it's career suicide

i think the most logic thing to do is "absolutely nothing": do not message the girl who accused her.

• if you believe in her, delete melanie from your music library, sell your merch or something else - like i did. or don't do absolutely nothing.
  • if you do not believe in timothy, just don't text hate messages like some 12 yr olds are doing in this moment.

It's not just because Melanie is a woman why i'm questioning it, if it were an accusation by a woman on a man then i'd still question it. I think we should always question things if there isn't evidence. It's just a logical thing to do.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

right, its crazy how everyones just assuming she's telling the truth with the only evidence being pictures of them together in 2015

It's not just because Melanie is a woman why i'm questioning it, if it were an accusation by a woman on a man then i'd still question it. I think we should always question things if there isn't evidence. It's just a logical thing to do.

finally, someone whos thinks!

I mean what if this girl is lying bc she wants to ruin her career

For example: There's not a moment when her ex published some of privated pics?

i'm not talking about you, i'm talking about people in general, like the people from my twitter timeline

when kevin spacey got accused, i didn't saw a single questioning. and that's not what happened in the other accusations during the year.

if you question every single accusation that's ok, it's your right and you're not being sexist. 

right, its crazy how everyones just assuming she's telling the truth with the only evidence being pictures of them together in 2015

finally, someone whos thinks!

y'all do have a point.  then again, do you really think melanie's going to come forward and confirm this?  it'd ruin what little of a career she already is losing.  there probably will never be 100% definitive evidence unfortunately.  i'm not taking any measures beyond just unfollowing her (like scrapping my cd/vinyl, deleting her from my digital libraries) until more comes to light, but until anything else happens, i'm assuming she isn't lying.

I mean what if this girl is lying bc she wants to ruin her career

For example: There's not a moment when her ex published some of privated pics?

this is a possibility but

1. how many times a famous person got falsely accused of rape?
  2. like i said before, why someone would lie about being raped by someone famous and rich? she can be sued by melanie and it would be the end of her career/life (and if she is lying about it, she is being so damn dumb bc that's what is going to happen to her)

y'all do have a point.  then again, do you really think melanie's going to come forward and confirm this?  it'd ruin what little of a career she already is losing.  there probably will never be 100% definitive evidence unfortunately.  i'm not taking any measures beyond just unfollowing her (like scrapping my cd/vinyl, deleting her from my digital libraries) until more comes to light, but until anything else happens, i'm assuming she isn't lying.

thank you

this is a possibility but

• how many times a famous person got falsely accused of rape?
  • like i said before, why someone would lie about being raped by someone famous and rich? she can be sued by melanie and it would be the end of her career/life (and if she is lying about it, she is being so damn dumb bc that's what is going to happen to her)

1. Not all honey tbh, I mean, do you really believe she would do this?

2. Bc there's how the people is, she maybe is trying to say these things for the reasons I've said.

If you want, you can.

PS: I'M NOT DEFENDING MELANIE

2. Bc there's how the people is, she maybe is trying to say these things for the reasons I've said.

If you want, you can.

Please understand that in literally any case of rape whether its between a man and woman, woman and woman, etc. it is extremely hard to find proof. The only time there is real hard evidence is if a rape kit is done and there is DNA found on the victim, and even then it's not an immediate sentence. But when you think about people's attitudes towards this topic and how widespread the problem really is, it's more likely Timothy is telling the truth than she's lying.

The statement by Timothy seemed honest to me. There's a time, place and description of what exactly was done. There's no reason to believe she has any motive to ruin Melanie's career

It's hard to believe anyone would do this, but you just never know.

i GAG when I read faggots saying PROOF PROOF, girl what fucking proof are you after? Video evidence? DNA evidence? Melanie saying 'ahh yeah she wasn't into it but I did it anyway yolo'

Some of ya'll faggots give me headaches

I gag at people like 'do you really believe she would do this?'
Because somehow she's any different from say bill cosby, kevin spacey etc - at her core she's a person, just because she sings or has a load of faggot twink / messy youth followers she's not like anyone else who's ever sexually assaulted someone?

ya'll are cancelled please turn off your routers 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

idk want to think fuck

i just really want this is a lie, just want to found the way bc this is terrible, i cant accept that one of the singers ive stan its a monster i cant

If you want, you can.

I know you're not defending her, we all have the right to question it and, like i said before, there are always possibility of lying: people lie the whole damn time. You, obviously have a point: she can be a dumbass and wants to end her own career by falsely accusing Melanie. I don't know if Melanie would do this, some people seem to be cute and pure but they're actually horrible and are able to hurt others. Everyone is able to hurt someone else - I say this from personal experience.

Lots of people i stanned before showed to be a bunch of assholes. An example? I always thought that Christoph Waltz was a sweet old man but i found out that he defended Roman Polanski by saying that "what he did happened a long time ago and that's why people should forget it". He said something like that. Yep. I got very disappointed at the time