Jack

Melanie Martinez

omg and to think i used to stan her, this is horrible i hope she gets punished for this. I am so disgusted i feel guilty for even listening to her music

I literally stanned her until 10 minutes ago. This is some SHIT to go through. Can't imagine how Timothy is feeling :/

i feel bad for the girl omg... to think she considered them to be best friends at one point, only to be betrayed by that and have to stay silent for so long

and also ew @ the stans defending her in the comments i literally am so disgusted

I just bought the crybaby cd a few weeks ago. What do I do? Snap it? Burn the storybook pages and tag Melanie in it on Instagram?

She sexually harassed, assaulted and raped her best friend 2 years ago (was it 2 years ago?)

if you can refund it do so, 

by burning or destroying the CD she/her mngmt loses nothing; you already bought the album, destroying it is a waste of $$$

if you can refund it do so, 

by burning or destroying the CD she/her mngmt loses nothing; you already bought the album, destroying it is a waste of $$$

Good point, but ugh idk, I think it's too late for me to refund it from the store anyhow

Good point, but ugh idk, I think it's too late for me to refund it from the store anyhow

most stores near me have ~60 days return policy, check the sites FAQ or just find the receipt, bring it back in good condition, and see what you can get from it- usually if they can't do a refund they'll let you at the v least exchange it for another album of similar price (hope you saved it, good lesson NEVER throw away receipts for physical items unless u love it + have gone over the return deadline!)

I always side with the victim but something is off in this story. Only God knows what truly happened. I’m not gonna jump like a Brazilian twink and burn my CD yet

personally idk, there's no real reason to give the victim doubt, they've been friends for a long ass time it seems, so it's not like a left field claim from a fan at a one off- there's history + apparently Mel is friends w some fucky ppl n is hella creepy on the dl 

Guys... I know, talking about rape it's not a joke, but what if this person is lying?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This may be controversial saying this, and i'm not saying it's the truth but WHAT IF the friend was lying? I hate Melanie so i'm definitely not tryna make excuses for her but... it's still a possibility right? Nobody come for me cus i'm not siding w Melanie, i'm just curious

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e