Jack

Melanie Martinez

idk want to think fuck

i just really want this is a lie, just want to found the way bc this is terrible, i cant accept that one of the singers ive stan its a monster i cant

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

lXCAnN9.png

:usrsney: that was fast :rip:

wow i didn't know we had so many professional investigators on rape cases on lb

I'm not a PI. But I am a woman. And I have friends, family members, etc who have gone through sexual assault. 

When you're a woman, you're familiar with these things bc this is our reality. And the majority of rapes happen between people who knew each other. So yeah, I'm not a PI. But this is information we've learned to protect ourselves since we were young.

(Also guys, the incessant begging for proof and being met with shame and skepticism is why victims do not come forward. Keep that in mind.)

I'm sort of hoping it turns out to be a lie in the end so y'all can learn to stop assuming things to be true. i don't know how many men had their lives ruined, college tuitions taken away, family not talking to them anymore just because of a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her

I'm kinda siding with everyone right now, i want proof but i also agree with what @loleetah is saying as well so idk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm sort of hoping it turns out to be a lie in the end so y'all can learn to stop assuming things to be true. i don't know how many men had their lives ruined, college tuitions taken away, family not talking to them anymore just because of a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her

Since in general i'm not all boohooey nice on this site

I'd GAG and hope if you got raped you'd experience this pretty typical process of a woman reporting sexual assault 

People are idiots because they believe someone when they said they were raped

If this was some cute girl who was saying some grimey 40 year old raped her, you wouldn't be saying this shit lmao you fool

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

i don't know how many men had their lives ruined, college tuitions taken away, family not talking to them anymore just because of a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her

Imagine how many women have had their lives ruined by being raped........

It's a lot more than the amount of false accusations.

That's a misogynistic thing to say, maybe you should do some reevaluating, talk to some survivors. Rape apologism isn't a good look.

I'm sort of hoping it turns out to be a lie in the end so y'all can learn to stop assuming something. i don't know how many men had their lives ruined, college tuitions taken away, family not talking to them anymore just because of a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her

I'm sort of hoping it turns out to be the truth in the end so y'all can learn to stop assuming something. i don't know how many women had their lives ruined, family not talking to them anymore just because of a stupid man who decided to abuse them and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically accusing her of lying, asking for "PROOF"

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u