Jack

Melanie Martinez

She never said that these songs where fake lol.. she just said that some of them are scrapped

Sometimes I highkey wish she released the planned Dollhouse album instead of kinda digging herself a grave with the "every album I make will be a visual concept album about this baby character in adult situations" thing, because You Love I, Night Mime, Carousel especially although that one got justice, etc, snapped exponentially harder than Cry Baby tracks did  :$

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Play Date shouldve taken Alphabet Boy's place on the album there I said it.

It totally makes everything better putting it into it's place

LMAO not all of you talking about good songs and not mentioning Pacify Her HA

The one song that aged bad

LMAO not all of you talking about good songs and not mentioning Pacify Her HA

Pacify Her didn't age well, and it doesnt serve much purpose as anything more than an inferior version of Alphabet Boy now  :P

Pacify Her could have been scrapped and the story literally would be exactly the same but without a filler break

eating pure vagina

Both Pacify Her and Pity Party are GOOD.

The worst song on Cry Baby? Mrs. Potato Head. Or Mad Hatter. 

-

About the "Jump Rope" snippet or something, the percurssion at the begin reminds me of Pacify Her so much. I bet the probably either made the final songs using elements from older ones\reworked or they went scrapped for sounding "too-alike". 

Both Pacify Her and Pity Party are GOOD.

The worst song on Cry Baby? Mrs. Potato Head. Or Mad Hatter. 

-

About the "Jump Rope" snippet or something, the percurssion at the begin reminds me of Pacify Her so much. I bet the probably either made the final songs using elements from older ones\reworked or they went scrapped for sounding "too-alike". 

Mrs Potato Head is lyrically one of her best songs in general, and she knows it. Mad Hatter also bops and we've stanned it since she first performed it on the Dollhouse tour. Pacify Her and Pity Party didnt age well and, while the former didnt add much to the story in general, the latter was kind of a lazy end to the Johnny arc and it could have been closed with a different song  :hooker:

eating pure vagina