Melanie Martinez

Play Date is Half Hearted!!!

how do you know?

Do you guys think that it will leak? Does anyone have it? I need some info

one of my friends has it but won't send it to me :deadbanana:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

What the??!?! How did he get it? OMG

I want to see the tracks' lenghts, tell him to take a screenshot or something

I listened to a 6 second Milk and Cookies snippet on Snapchat and I want to die. The album is perfect from what I've heard so far.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The fact that this argument with you never has anything to do with the song and always some stupid ass insecurity you have over "hipsters" as if that isn't the least effective 2012 ass relic of a mayo insult anyone could be called these days. If anyone here is letting a song's release status shape their opinion it's you. How about you just LIVE your life, give a few less fucks, like what you like, and let others do the same? And stop riding me on this shit when the thought of striving to be impressive to LanaBoards teens is so increasingly laughable. I've listened to the bitch for a week, as if I care about portraying myself as the super exclusive fan.

and the passive aggressive likers of this post can suck me raw after I do nothing but mind my business on this site smh

Jesus dude I'm 110% sure Andrew was joking around, we all tease each other for having certain songs as favorites and stuff. Chill.

Also what response were you wanting after posting that "You Love I" was her best song? Like what other response would that produce than what Andrew said? I almost quoted you and said the same thing, ITS A JOKE

ANYWAY lol

H0bDaqU.gif

Jesus dude I'm 110% sure Andrew was joking around, we all tease each other for having certain songs as favorites and stuff. Chill.

Also what response were you wanting after posting that "You Love I" was her best song? Like what other response would that produce than what Andrew said? I almost quoted you and said the same thing, ITS A JOKE

ANYWAY lol

I think the joke was just the straw that broke the camel's back. That clocking was clearly a long time coming.

MkWI4Ns.png