Jack

Melanie Martinez

she used chloroform to get her into the bed and then gave her water at the end?

She used chloroform to get her into the bed but uses alcohol to knock her out or something. But if the videos are a semi-linear story then she must be in a dream for Carousel.

Why is You Love I her best song? :crey:

Why are you so fake?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Omg they made an error in the video, look from 0:36 to 0:49 to see what I'm talking about lol

Pretty sure that's intentional. :creep:

Given the line "syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup" and there's a shot of alcohol pouring into that same cup.

9ISvyf0.gif

because Sitar is the one who likes every b-side instead of the album

The fact that this argument with you never has anything to do with the song and always some stupid ass insecurity you have over "hipsters" as if that isn't the least effective 2012 ass relic of a mayo insult anyone could be called these days. If anyone here is letting a song's release status shape their opinion it's you. How about you just LIVE your life, give a few less fucks, like what you like, and let others do the same? And stop riding me on this shit when the thought of striving to be impressive to LanaBoards teens is so increasingly laughable. I've listened to the bitch for a week, as if I care about portraying myself as the super exclusive fan.

and the passive aggressive likers of this post can suck me raw after I do nothing but mind my business on this site smh...

Why are you so fake?

Elaborate selena-gomez-crying0-.jpg

The Cry Baby description on iTunes compared her to Lana :rip:

Omg they made an error in the video, look from 0:36 to 0:49 to see what I'm talking about lol

I'm 100% sure it's intentional, because her mother is asking the father where he got the money to be able to afford her ring. 

The fact that this argument with you never has anything to do with the song and always some stupid ass insecurity you have over "hipsters" as if that isn't the least effective 2012 ass relic of a mayo insult anyone could be called these days. If anyone here is letting a song's release status shape their opinion it's you. How about you just LIVE your life, give a few less fucks, like what you like, and let others do the same? And stop riding me on this shit when the thought of striving to be impressive to LanaBoards teens is so increasingly laughable. I've listened to the bitch for a week, as if I care about portraying myself as the super exclusive fan.

and the passive aggressive likers of this post can suck me raw after I do nothing but mind my business on this site smh...

Elaborate selena-gomez-crying0-.jpg

I was joking about You Love I but you dragged Andrew for it :deadbanana:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

sitar went in  :illumilana2:

large.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0