Jack

Melanie Martinez

why would I give over 1,000 plays to a song I “didnt” have, y’all can just leave me alone I didn’t do shit to you

Love... are we gonna pretend you didn't post your @ just so people go on it and see you posted Jump Rope on your story? Like.... are you that starved for attention at this point

Have you considered paid ads to the link for your last.fm profile so you won't have to post it every other page?

my account is for my irl friends too, I was just sharing a song I liked y’all are the ones stalking me lmao, I think I’ll go back to keeping my mouth shut about what I have, it’s not worth being literally harassed and bullied.

why would I give over 1,000 plays to a song I “didnt” have, y’all can just leave me alone I didn’t do shit to you

my account is for my irl friends too, I was just sharing a song I liked y’all are the ones stalking me lmao, I think I’ll go back to keeping my mouth shut about what I have, it’s not worth being literally harassed and bullied.

exactly, it's not worth it. what even is the point of coming into this thread and just telling others you have stuff? you're making nonsense and you look ridiculous. keep streaming the songs you claim to have and be gone. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

exactly, it's not worth it. what even is the point of coming into this thread and just telling others you have stuff? you're making nonsense and you look ridiculous. keep streaming the songs you claim to have and be gone. 

well aren't you an unhappy meal ;(((

stream cry baby on spotify

y'all are harsh

No, you’re the one who’s so desperate for a bunch of demos that will believe people who “claim” to have songs just for the sake of it

It’s not like being “kind” and believing these people will get you leaks. They either already wanna leak them or don’t, being friendly just fuels their sense of power and control

And I am never gonna give someone who stole/received stolen songs power for something they didn’t create in the first place

I'm not doubting that you may have a song or two because frankly I don't care. I'm simply calling you out because you're acting like a clown trying to let everyone know about these songs you have and then getting offended when people call you out on it

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I'm not doubting that you may have a song or two because frankly I don't care. I'm simply calling you out because you're acting like a clown trying to let everyone know about these songs you have and then getting offended when people call you out on it

i don't need to be called out at all though? 

No, you’re the one who’s so desperate for a bunch of demos that will believe people who “claim” to have songs just for the sake of it

It’s not like being “kind” and believing these people will get you leaks. They either already wanna leak them or don’t, being friendly just fuels their sense of power and control

And I am never gonna give someone who stole/received stolen songs power for something they didn’t create in the first place

you really need to chill.

and fuck yes i'm going to try to get those leaks by any means necessary. she's my second favorite musician after LDR.

giphy.gif

and fuck yes i'm going to try to get those leaks by any means necessary. she's my second favorite musician after LDR.

kissing someone else's ass won't get you any leaks at all. it'll only feed their stupid ego. so...

i dont have an ego? im just a fan? seriously chill out this is so so so stupid

i agree

kissing someone else's ass won't get you any leaks at all. it'll only feed their stupid ego. so...

i've gotten leaks and rare songs for being nice to people who had them before. (a Keri Hilson demo, a few Lil Peep songs, some Young Thug songs, Kanye West's TLOP demos)

it's possible that it would work for other artists too.

giphy.gif

i thought you were waiting for MM2 to leak? 

and then you attacked people who said the same

when did i attack people for that? and you're the one attacking people. also, that literally has nothing to do with what i said or the subject at hand.

giphy.gif