Jack

Melanie Martinez

17 minutes ago, Salem said:

Do you guys want me to post that Unhappy Meal HQ? 

I thought the leakers said that the file was lq when they got it so hq file didnt exist but if Im wrong and you actually do have an hq file then yes pls the file I have sounds like complete shit

7 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

yes pls the file I have sounds like complete shit

This version sounds a good bit better than what I've found online at the very least, though I don't think it's the original quality. It's listenable though. Same sampling rate as Papercut. 

https://dbree.org/v/03145a

Just now, Salem said:

I hope it leaks HQ soon. Seems like a bop. 

same, it probably will leak soon, in high quality im not sure cause melanie leakers always leak stuff in ultra low quality with barely listenable quality

Just now, TrigonTriot said:

same, it probably will leak soon, in high quality im not sure cause melanie leakers always leak stuff in ultra low quality with barely listenable quality

I personally can listen to some lq, but psycho lovers is just painful 

7 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Do you really believe that shit is real? :toofunny:

well idk, after rocking horse snippet that i tought it was fake i dont know what to believe anymore

3 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

You Love I didnt leak in 320kbps hq??? I literally remember downloading the 320kbps hq file from here like a year ago and it doesnt sound like an upscale at all, the website is dead but I think I still have the file

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Just put it on dbree for y'all. It's full HQ You Love I. 

https://dbree.org/v/560312

I also have full HQ Unhappy Meal. I got both from a Google Drive "see in me what I can't" Album over a year ago which included the following tracks in HQ 

Haunted

Unhappy Meal

Half Hearted

99 Cent Store

You Love I

Strawberry Fields Forever (The Beatles Cover) 

Wicked Words

Night Mime (with a full 4:30 time stamp) 

Drama Club (demo) 

Bombs On Monday

Schizo

This is fake guys, I ran it through Spek and it's upscaled. The spectrum only hits 16 kHz, which means either 160 kbps or 192 kbps, not completely sure.

Screenshot as proof:

2021-02-20.png

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, misslonaxo said:

Not y'all thinking that jack in the box snippet is real- Someone could fart and put a toy piano over it and call it a Melanie martinez snippet and someone would probably believe it

I think I know some who could :rip: 

:eartha: 

Does anyone think that we could get new cry baby scrapped songs that we never heard about? Like songs titled:

Xylophone - About Crybaby's first experiences when she connected to music but her parents didn't aprove that or they wanted that she would play in a different way. It could be methaphor to the artistic pressure imposed by the labels),

Gabby Duck - About people who don't have an opinion of their own and follow what others say.

Sketchy Barney (Inspired by Melanie's incident on her birthday when she was a kid) - About coulrophobia.

Missing (A alternative sequel of TYI) - About Crybaby's missing after being kidnapped by the Big Bad wolf.

UAmFDOp.png

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

This is fake guys, I ran it through Spek and it's upscaled. The spectrum only hits 16 kHz, which means either 160 kbps or 192 kbps, not completely sure.

Screenshot as proof:

2021-02-20.png

Sounds good either way though ??‍♀️ real Mel audio in listenable quality is enough for me. 

Just now, Salem said:

Sounds good either way though ??‍♀️ real Mel audio in listenable quality is enough for me. 

Yup, I know, it's pretty decent! Let's just not say it's 320 when it's not ;) but yeah, it's the same file I've been using.

1 minute ago, Sugartears said:

Does anyone think that we could get new cry baby scrapped songs that we never heard about? Like songs titled:

Xylophone - About Crybaby's first experiences when she connected to music but her parents didn't aprove that or they wanted that she would play in a different way. It could be methaphor to the artistic pressure imposed by the labels),

Gabby Duck - About people who don't have an opinion of their own and follow what others say.

Sketchy Barney (Inspired by Melanie's incident on her birthday when she was a kid) - About coulrophobia.

Missing (A alternative sequel of TYI) - About Crybaby's missing after being kidnapped by the Big Bad wolf.

No, but its fun to speculate i guess :) but yeah 99% no