Jack

Melanie Martinez

I personally have not had much luck trying to obtain Melanie shoots. The one shoot I did have, I eventually leaked. Which was from 2015 and for a magazine. I'd really love to see more album promo for Cry Baby!

Also doesn't help her friends did her photoshoots for most of Cry Baby and K-12

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

2 minutes ago, teacherzpet said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xRshuUjTeYI6Fq5Us7J25AV31e1YcjBo/view

is this og file of cooties? or do we already have the og?

The one I posted is the OG of sorts,,, I just had edited the metadata to fit my other iTunes songs. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Apart from cool3dworld, who has I scream solo? Can you confirm a track time? 

i dont think someone here has it

2 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

the K-12 album cover is so lazy and boring and the fact that its an edit makes it even worse :toofunny:

i dont think so, she has the same hair as the teaser 3

In 2018 I wrote a list on google Docs of mels lost, leaked, released, ect and seeing that songs like papercut, rocking horse, and mistakes not only were real but that I knew they were coming in advance makes me so happy. 

https://dbree.org/v/31bc9a I made this audio edit of Dressed in Mistakes. Took out a lot of the static crap in the backing of the audio to make it a bit clearer. To save the music box portion I had to cut it out then add it back in which is why there's a second after the cut that pauses and after that the quality changes a bit. Overall, I think it sounds at least slightly more listenable. Let me know what you guys think of it. I don't TYPICALLY do edits like this but I love mistakes so. 

5 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

its a VBR (so its 128kbps but peaks like a 256 [i think, forgot what 16kHz was])

unknown.png

the acoustic one was just a fan edit, was it not :party:

Just wanted to say that this must be a 160 or 192 kbps. The 256 is a little higher, and the 320 tops the 20 kHz.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Salem said:

I hope it's false. I do nooot like the k-12 sound. 

I didnt even notice they said that... suddenly im becoming religious because on the father son and holy ghost we cannot get k12 quality production for another era :pray2: praying till midnight because I will literally die if we get another two years of overproduced bland beats

On 2/19/2021 at 1:18 PM, Salem said:

Only thing missing is the bombs on Monday demo. Would you like a link to add it? 

Thank you! For some reason I only put it it in the "Unreleased" folder and not the demo one. They share some of the same stuff, so I guess I forgot! Thank you again, the masterpost is updated completely now!