Jack

Melanie Martinez

10 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

one thing I’m kinda mad that hasn’t leaked is that early The Principal demo she teased... it sounded so much better than the final 

Haven't heard about it, is there a link? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Haven't heard about it, is there a link? 

she literally played it at some interview or sumn

i'm sure mr @LMAlejandro would make an iconic remake of it...

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

16 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

hope she drops the next project later this year and just give us the film later on tbh sksksk

Please 

16 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

She's definitely with her team + Kinetics + One Love's teams. I don't know why she said she was self-isolating and "no human contact" for a month. 

16 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

+ that doesnt excuse her for lying about self-isolating. Theres no reason at all to lie about that even if to make yourself seem responsible. 

Well at least it seems the album would be as good as CB, but yeah, don't get why she is lying 

19 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

she literally played it at some interview or sumn

i'm sure mr @LMAlejandro would make an iconic remake of it...

Wow, those two demos are vastly different, i think I prefer the final version but I'll hold my breath until I hear the whole thing, thanks for sharing! 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

DO NOT CLICK THE JUMP ROPE LEAKS ON DBREE. They are (allegedly) being used to doxx people. JUMP ROPE IS NOT IN CIRCULATION. Do not risk your safety for the MINUTE chance that these are genuine. 

7 hours ago, Salem said:

Y'all someone posted their resume on dbree and tagged it Melanie Martinez ??? NO ONES GONNA HIRE YOU FROM DBREE. 

PLEASE that was Bip Ling's resume, someone hacked her :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

fun fact: you cant get doxxed by clicking a dbree post. the ONLY* *there are probably more than these two ways you can be doxxed is either you get hacked or you click/go to a link that grabs your IP. simply clicking on dbree posts won't do anything unless they hacked the dbree website or some shit like that

29 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

fun fact: you cant get doxxed by clicking a dbree post. the ONLY* *there are probably more than these two ways you can be doxxed is either you get hacked or you click/go to a link that grabs your IP. simply clicking on dbree posts won't do anything unless they hacked the dbree website or some shit like that

It's a link they posted on dbree and are saying is to jump rope but is a disguised IP grabber, that's what I'm warning of, also, THE FAKE I SCREAM SOLO ON DBREE PAINS ME. ? JUST GIVE ME THE REAL ONEEEE

1 minute ago, Salem said:

It's a link they posted on dbree and are saying is to jump rope but is a disguised IP grabber, that's what I'm warning of, also, THE FAKE I SCREAM SOLO ON DBREE PAINS ME. ? JUST GIVE ME THE REAL ONEEEE

oh the way you were saying it made it seem like you could get doxxed just by clicking the post 765786876363669524.gif?v=1

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

oh the way you were saying it made it seem like you could get doxxed just by clicking the post 765786876363669524.gif?v=1

I'm so bad at wording things I'm sorry, anyways be extra careful on dbree. I don't think this is the first or the last attempt these people are going to have. Honestly I'd say avoid any and all links you aren't sent by someone you trust and run any MP3 to make sure it's not hiding any nasties.