Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

She's definitely with her team + Kinetics + One Love's teams. I don't know why she said she was self-isolating and "no human contact" for a month. 

To make herself sound responsible. She's not. 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

To make herself sound responsible. She's not. 

I mean I guess they could have all tested to make sure none of them had covid right before going and try to avoid contact with people out of their group in hawaii? But yeah, it is kind of disapointing still esp if they didnt do any of that

Just now, untilsunrise said:

I mean I guess they could have all tested to make sure none of them had covid right before going and try to avoid contact with people out of their group in hawaii? But yeah, it is kind of disapointing still esp if they didnt do any of that

Reality is, COVID tests aren't foolproof. Ashnikko got COVID despite being tested constantly and everything. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

https://dbree.org/v/31bc9a I made this audio edit of Dressed in Mistakes. Took out a lot of the static crap in the backing of the audio to make it a bit clearer. To save the music box portion I had to cut it out then add it back in which is why there's a second after the cut that pauses and after that the quality changes a bit. Overall, I think it sounds at least slightly more listenable. Let me know what you guys think of it. I don't TYPICALLY do edits like this but I love mistakes so. 

You've done a great job! I know you said you don't typically do edits, but is there a chance you could do Psycho Lovers too? It's honestly so horrible that these two gems were leaked in this edited format :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

+ that doesnt excuse her for lying about self-isolating. Theres no reason at all to lie about that even if to make yourself seem responsible. 

Deffinetly! It's not right

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

You've done a great job! I know you said you don't typically do edits, but is there a chance you could do Psycho Lovers too? It's honestly so horrible that these two gems were leaked in this edited format :defeated: 

Yes, I can attempt psycho lovers later tonight! I'm happy to try out anything as long as it's Melanie and you guys give me a bit of time on it. I'm still new to doing edits like these. The main thing with psycho lovers is I have to be careful not to loose the instrumental when filtering the vocals out of the crackly mess they are, or, I need to figure out how to add it back in 

25 minutes ago, Salem said:

Yes, I can attempt psycho lovers later tonight! I'm happy to try out anything as long as it's Melanie and you guys give me a bit of time on it. I'm still new to doing edits like these. The main thing with psycho lovers is I have to be careful not to loose the instrumental when filtering the vocals out of the crackly mess they are, or, I need to figure out how to add it back in 

Thank you so much! Take your time, edits require it ;)

Oh, and in case it's useful for you, here you have a filtered instrumental for Psycho Lovers I found a little ago: https://dbree.org/v/d4397f

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

15 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Thank you so much! Take your time, edits require it ;)

Oh, and in case it's useful for you, here you have a filtered instrumental for Psycho Lovers I found a little ago: https://dbree.org/v/d4397f

By no means is this perfect, but it's much much much better than what we had prior. I just did a little quick thing with filtering becsudr it's all I really could without stems. 

https://dbree.org/v/31d820

19 minutes ago, crematorium said:

whoever u are ily ur mind......

:P Thank you? I just ran it through NCH suite and improved a few things to reduce that static in it. I'm glad fbe microwave songs are listenable now. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Who thinks well get something new tomorrow? I'm hearing a few things I've been wanting are in heavy circulation 

Why won’t you just let me borrow your blood , so I can Finnish up my bloody coloring book I’ll be using our blood , on my coloring book
(Ohhhhhh )
Coloring book

4 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

She's definitely with her team + Kinetics + One Love's teams. I don't know why she said she was self-isolating and "no human contact" for a month. 

tbh a lot of celebrities will post photos of places they're no longer at and act like they're there in order to keep fans off their scent so nobody really knows where they are at any given time

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

25 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Why won’t you just let me borrow your blood , so I can Finnish up my bloody coloring book I’ll be using our blood , on my coloring book
(Ohhhhhh )
Coloring book

Omg coloring book coming tmr?

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake