Jack

Melanie Martinez

29 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Is Versency the new Salem of this thread? Kind of starting to believe he made a new alt now because the Salem account went quiet

please I was thinking the same-

1 minute ago, Yellow said:

please I was thinking the same-

sorry for being interested in melanie martinez i guess? ill just show myself out then?

has there any been talk of orange juice demos or recess?

2 minutes ago, Versency said:

sorry for being interested in melanie martinez i guess? ill just show myself out then?

why'd you reply to me when all I did was agree, if there's an issue take it up with the person who made you butt hurt holy shit ? welcome to the forum !

45 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Is Versency the new Salem of this thread? Kind of starting to believe he made a new alt now because the Salem account went quiet

Nope not the same person, just sleeping. 

Just now, Wessdude said:

Sounds like the file someone posted on Soundcloud when the song leak last year. But i think the one posted on Soundcloud was better

It's just filtered. Same way people make fake acapellas. 

17 minutes ago, Yellow said:

has there any been talk of orange juice demos or recess?

why'd you reply to me when all I did was agree, if there's an issue take it up with the person who made you butt hurt holy shit ? welcome to the forum !

why wouldnt i reply to someone talking about me? I'm not butt hurt, but obviously ya'll have some problem with that Salem person and somehow that translated to me so

1 minute ago, Versency said:

why wouldnt i reply to someone talking about me? I'm not butt hurt, but obviously ya'll have some problem with that Salem person and somehow that translated to me so

don't listen to them lmao. you can't even have two accounts on this site, the owner makes sure of that. :welcome:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

6 minutes ago, new gods said:

don't listen to them lmao. you can't even have two accounts on this site, the owner makes sure of that. :welcome:

You can't even have two per household. My sister tried to make one and got blocked. 

Just now, Salem said:

You can't even have two per household. My sister tried to make one and got blocked. 

since we are apparently the same person lets trade siblings my brother hates melanie