Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, Versency said:

im sorry for not liking a slur? its been explained to you how to block people, just use it already bestie, fan behaviour

Huh? I was just referencing to Say Yes to Heaven's old post and how the word was so normalized etc. also you could block too :toofunny:

Just now, FellReallyHard4U said:

lmao its okay but thats common for girls on dbree and here 

two people have expressed dislike for it, you dont have to agree with what im saying, but common != okay/acceptable

Just now, One with the Gods said:

Huh? I was just referencing to Say Yes to Heaven's old post and how the word was so normalized etc. also you could block too :toofunny:

im not the one with a problem w u, but i took it as u having a problem with me, I was mistaken I think, therefore I apologize

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i specifically did not say the actual word just because of what happened yesterday :toofunny:

i just know i’m blocked by a few people on this site atp ? 

I appreciate the sentiment, right idea (i think) wrong execution

7 hours ago, TrigonTriot said:

just took a listen a coloring book full, not that good of a song, but i didnt had high expectations either so just another random melanie song :crossed:

aged

coloring book being considered as the title track is so weird to me, maybe the og concept was much more darker than what we got? wig..

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

coloring book being considered as the title track is so weird to me, maybe the og concept was much more darker than what we got? wig..

based on the sound of it, I think it was definitely a closer track, and definitely more melancholy of an album (my opinion)