Jack

Melanie Martinez

11 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

someone share the real third coloring book demo pls, im hoping its not quite as poorly mixed/rerecorded so ir doesnt have so much qhite noise, the other two demos just sound so lq

That is not a thing that exists :rip:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

46 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

y’all should forget about new leaks cause we ain’t getting any for a while

If anything leaks it'll be mm3. Traders have it now, it's circulating more than I thought. 

1 minute ago, noah TD said:

can we just talk about the serve that is jumprope? totally worth the hype around it

I can't get over the one part that sounds like bones cracking. 

Just now, Salem said:

I can't get over the one part that sounds like bones cracking. 

yikes thats rough.... the prechorus tho >>>>

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

It bothers me that the pre-chous isn't the chorus. 

i usually accept all opinions, but your jumprope opinions bother me. So I no longer an accepting them

16 minutes ago, noah TD said:

i usually accept all opinions, but your jumprope opinions bother me. So I no longer an accepting them

I like it as a song, it just has weird effects. It's deffinetly not the last demo. 

Also, does anyone have the studio recording Mel did of Thriller? She supposedly recorded it with Sunday Morning. 

speaking of Jump Rope wtf happened to it being ab the wolf kidnapping her and tying her up with a jumprope... I even remember reliable leakers and shit saying it was ab that and that she didnt release it cuz it was too dark/explicit... I was expecting a controversially dark bop and all we got was a song ab crybabys crush on her twink best friend :noparty: I feel like the fact that I was expecting sumn completely different is what didnt let me enjoy the song as much as I wouldve if that fake info hadnt been spread

Just now, untilsunrise said:

speaking of Jump Rope wtf happened to it being ab the wolf kidnapping her and tying her up with a jumprope... I even remember relaible leakers and shit saying it was ab that and that she didnt release it cuz it was too dark/explicit... I was expecting a controversially dark bop and all we got was a song ab crybabys crush on her twink best friend :noparty: I feel like the fact that I was expecting sumn completely different is what didnt let me enjoy the song as much as I wouldve if that fake info hadnt been spread

it was a lil switcheroo ... ms mary mack, mack crybaby was waiting for johnny to come back 

52 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

So it's Gunna leak soon then huh? 

If it is going to leak, it'll probably be sooner rather than later. 

32 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Oop I don't like the idea of that but I also wanna hear it so I'm conflicted :(

Here's my stance on it: if it leaks, it leaks. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I don't support it leaking, but if it does I'll listen to it. 

hey u. daily reminder to drink a big glass of water and listen to arts and crafts n zzzz

45 minutes ago, Salem said:

Here's my stance on it: if it leaks, it leaks. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I don't support it leaking, but if it does I'll listen to it. 

seconded

8 hours ago, noah TD said:

can we just talk about the serve that is jumprope? totally worth the hype around it

it was worth the wait ;-; she's so pretty