Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Yellow said:

it was worth the wait ;-; she's so pretty 

spilled - the new leaks all slap makes me excited for mm3

3 minutes ago, noah TD said:

spilled - the new leaks all slap makes me excited for mm3

The fact all the new leaks but three are old tracks ?

Old news but apparently the "Bones are Blue" scrapped instrumental idea (which was the 17 secs long one I think) wasn't from Bones are Blue and was just a random scrapped beat. Still official but yeah. The Rough Love instrumental we have is also a demo instrumental

Idk if y'all noticed but the Gramercy performance of Dear Porcupines is a bit different. She's skipping "But what about little ol', little ol' me? / The one who got bullied because of her teeth" lines. Possibly meant that she was gonna rework the song for Cry Baby without them or replacing them

32 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Idk if y'all noticed but the Gramercy performance of Dear Porcupines is a bit different. She's skipping "But what about little ol', little ol' me? / The one who got bullied because of her teeth" lines. Possibly meant that she was gonna rework the song for Cry Baby without them or replacing them

It could also just mean she was nervous/high. She usually smoked a lot of weed to help her nerves before preforming. 

27 minutes ago, noah TD said:

the fact this comment was unnecessary 

Kinda was :P if you expect mm3 to sound like the bangers that are jump rope or I scream you're mistaken. 

Who else think that Soap and Cake don't fit Cry Baby and Orange Juice doesn't fit K-12? I know the Cake one was a bonus track so it doesn't have to fit the storyline but still Play Date and Teddy Bear both contained a lot of childhood references, Teddy Bear was considered for the standard tracklist at one point clearly and even the titles of them serving childhood

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

Who else think that Soap and Cake don't fit Cry Baby and Orange Juice doesn't fit K-12? I know the Cake one was a bonus track so it doesn't have to fit the storyline but still Play Date and Teddy Bear both contained a lot of childhood references, Teddy Bear was considered for the standard tracklist at one point clearly and even the titles of them serving childhood

Cake was never intended to go with crybaby though. It was written to be the same style but not go in the crybaby "canon" Since it's more sexual in terms of "I won't let you hit it then leave". As for orange juice, it doesn't belong. You can tell it wasn't written with it neighboring tracks in line. 

54 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

"wash my mouth out with soap" is a very old reference when parents would put soap in their children's mouth if they said a bad word. it worked perfectly.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

"wash my mouth out with soap" is a very old reference when parents would put soap in their children's mouth if they said a bad word. it worked perfectly.

It's production was too different I think. It stuck out compared to the rest of the album and not in a favorable wah. 

37 minutes ago, Salem said:

It's production was too different I think. It stuck out compared to the rest of the album and not in a favorable wah. 

im sorry but why are you are so excessively negative about everything? like i don't think i have ever seen you say a single positive thing about mel's music and if you do, it's followed by 5 complaints :bebe:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, new gods said:

I never thought about this and it actually makes sense, I remember this from my childhood! Now the standard tracklist to CB is perfect for me

3 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

i dont get how you guys think orange juice sticks out, to me it's honestly one of the few songs i go back to 

27 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

i dont get how you guys think orange juice sticks out, to me it's honestly one of the few songs i go back to 

I didn't say it's bad, I'm just failing to see any school references and bulimia isn't special to students only sadly. Cake is also plain about sex

5 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I didn't say it's bad, I'm just failing to see any school references and bulimia isn't special to students only sadly. Cake is also plain about sex

yes you’re right but teens are more exposed about it, think of all the teen dramas about high school, most of them had episodes about eating disorders. cause in high school you wanna be skinny, wanna be hot and wanna be accepted so yeah.. it kinda fits.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

apparently more lq k-12 1.0 pics leaked

can u post? 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever