Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

fr but I get why he does it tho, with the way Mels fanbase is Id probably not wanna leak the images anymore either. So I'd blame the immature + over-obsessive fans for that

Just dont tease them online just to show off... cuz thats what it is :toofloppy:. In their shoes I would just keep the photos quietly

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Just dont tease them online just to show off... cuz thats what it is :toofloppy:. In their shoes I would just keep the photos quietly

Imagine thinking someone wanting to GIVE something for the fans, is a way to show off... just to get jumped on with hate from every direction

and that's why you aren't them but yourself ... don't speak on other's perception when you are not in their shoes, it's not a cute look.

8 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Imagine thinking someone wanting to GIVE something for the fans, is a way to show off... just to get jumped on with hate from every direction

and that's why you aren't them but yourself ... don't speak on other's perception when you are not in their shoes, it's not a cute look.

I didnt mean to be rude but  i mean if u want to give something for the fans the why not give it already instead of teasing blurred pics? That makes no sense. Go hard or go home imo but whatever it happens. I personally couldnt care less for these pics even though they're amazing. Thats it. I wasnt by any chance demanding what this person should do or not boo. Take care:w8ing:

Ps: how do you know this user wants to give us something? Any proof i missed?

16 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I didnt mean to be rude but  i mean if u want to give something for the fans the why not give it already instead of teasing blurred pics? That makes no sense. Go hard or go home imo but whatever it happens. I personally couldnt care less for these pics even though they're amazing. Thats it. I wasnt by any chance  demanding what this person should do or not boo. Take care

Ps: how do you know this user wants to give us something? Any proof i missed?

He literally just did I- ... and teased giving them, like, Friday, but people were nasty to him and he decided not to do it.
Of course, people were quick to apologize, not cause they meant it but because they wanted what he had ... so he gave us the photo but tagged.
He has said if people act nicer to each other on this fanbase he'll post them without the tags.

He didn't post the blurred ones, people scam his team and leaked before him ... so get your facts straight boo.

So please stop acting like "you couldn't care less" or that "you weren't demanding" cause you are still talking about it, which shows you care and wants them to post without the watermarks, even if it's not for your own eyes ... no need to look and sound condesanding.

To say go big or go home is such a narrow mind though, he is the owner of a BIG fan account that is affiliated to warner as they have given him stuff to giveaway ... it's not so simple, even tho the photos were GIVEN to him, to share two, he can get in trouble if he doesn't follow a certain protocole.

2 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

He literally just did I- ... and teased giving them, like, Friday, but people were nasty to him and he decided not to do it.
Of course, people were quick to apologize, not cause they meant it but because they wanted what he had ... so he gave us the photo but tagged.
He has said if people act nicer to each other on this fanbase he'll post them without the tags.

To say go big or go home is such a narrow mind though, he is the owner of a BIG fan account that is affiliated to warner as they have given him stuff to giveaway ... it's not so simple, even tho the photos were GIVEN to him, to share two, he can get in trouble if he doesn't follow a certain protocole.

Ok then if thats all true. I dont think go hard or go home is that narrow minded specially if u promised something for someone. Broken promises are everywhere these days i love u Sky

1 hour ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Tea on the shoot

Wheels On The Bus -  Cry Baby is crying, Beth Anne is sitting next to her looking bored, Jason is showing his ass, Maya and Dan are kissing
Class Fight - Cry Baby and kelly are fighting on a sandbox, apparently Mel's wig is cheap and ugly on this one
The Principal - Cry Baby has her hair in braids forming a sort of cone, she has a knife and is waiting for the principal to leave his office
Show & Tell - posted

Nurse's Office - I believe is the one leaked years ago

Drama Club - Cry Baby is crying sitting on the floor, there are "possessed" actors along with her, a poor looking stage and red curtains

Strawberry Shortcake -  I believe is the one used for the tour poster/snippet

Lunchbox Friends - Cry Baby is seated in the cafeteria, surrounded by 5 Kelly's, they have healthy food on their trays, but a girl who only has oranges (Cry Baby tray has milk & cookies)
Orange Juice - Cry Baby is in a pink bathroom, her hair looks like Marie Antoinette, her outfit is white and brown, there also a girl looking in the mirror crying, her hair is red in a vintage style
Detention - Cry Baby has brown boots on, Jhonny is looking at her through the door window, there's a Lybia map spelling Detention marking where immigrants are detained ... the one leaked
Teacher's Pet - Cry Baby and Beth Anne are in a room with a teacher, someone is holding a knife and someone else is holding a lollipop
High School Sweetheart - leaked

Recess - Cry Baby is in a swing, looking tired, her hair is a mess.

There are 622 photos, for the album booklet, different poses, for promotional usage, and behind-the-scenes stuff.

Tea on the album/movie

There is also 2 bonus track, one was leaked and the other one has not as of now ... Rany has not described their photos from the shoot either.

There's no Angelita, she replaced Beth Anne ... also there is no Celeste, Magnolia, Fleur.

We obviously have the "plastic carbon copies" as described by 5 kelly's, and one of them has bulimia as she only had oranges on the tray, it was not described if she would end up being Cry Baby's friend, as Fleur did on the second version.

Maggie Budzyna a.k.a. Kelly was the only actress featured on both versions

They shoot music videos for the songs, and mini dialogue scenes to intertwine the story around 2017.

The allegation helped increase the probability/necessity of a reshoot for the whole project.

The "movie" was not directed by Melanie, and the director was asked to delete the scenes to prevent them from leaking, the name of the said director was not made public at this instant.

the way everything abt this sounds better than what we got.. I wonder if any of the songs had different production and lyrics at the time of this version of the movie since melanie said she rewrote and remade most of the songs a bunch of times... if so we need those probably better less watered down versions to leak

1 hour ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

The "movie" was not directed by Melanie, and the director was asked to delete the scenes to prevent them from leaking, the name of the said director was not made public at this instant.

the way Mel and her team usually make the dumbest decisions (budget, release timing, etc) and this is the first time they acc made a smart decision and I absolutely hate them for it I want this version of the movie to leak so badly

4 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

I wonder if any of the songs had different production and lyrics at the time of this version of the movie since melanie said she rewrote and remade most of the songs a bunch of times

Forgot to include this he said the lyrics were the same on both version, no idea about the production tho.

25 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

yall really think she filmed two movies? lmao that shoot was probably just for the album booklet and to show the label what it’d look like so they’d approve the budget

A movie was not in the original plan. She likely shot 1-2 music videos there, though. 

3 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Tea on the shoot

Wheels On The Bus -  Cry Baby is crying, Beth Anne is sitting next to her looking bored, Jason is showing his ass, Maya and Dan are kissing
Class Fight - Cry Baby and kelly are fighting on a sandbox, apparently Mel's wig is cheap and ugly on this one
Show & Tell - posted

The show and tell wig looks worse than my $15 Amazon wig for cosplay. 

21 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Idk if y'all noticed but the Gramercy performance of Dear Porcupines is a bit different. She's skipping "But what about little ol', little ol' me? / The one who got bullied because of her teeth" lines. Possibly meant that she was gonna rework the song for Cry Baby without them or replacing them

Melanie also confirmed in February of 2014 that she was working to get this song, A Million Men and Birthing Addicts produced on studio for Cry Baby along with others, but i don't know if she really made that - https://www.facebook.com/304606366290482/posts/512286915550459/

A6dik9q.png

UAmFDOp.png