Jack

Melanie Martinez

38 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Atlantic doesn't treat her that bad. They let her make 13 videos for her DEBUT album when she wasn't even that big. They let her create a feature film even after the allegations when the general public lost interest in her. They treat her fine. Just not promote her. 

most of the music videos of the cry baby era were payed out of her own pocket. but i agree, they gave her creative freedom from the begining and a massive budged for a project like k-12. 

please i doubt she’s gonna rush the release if anything leaks, she should do a regular rollout and drop a few singles over the span of a few months to give herself sometime to finish the film but she won’t. 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, lovesick said:

do you guys think if mm3 leaks the label is gonna drop her or maybe cut her budget a lot more? makes sense cuz i don't think k-12 got nearly as much money for them as they thought it would get with a 6 million dollar budget and then a leak... they're not going to want to spend more money on her

If it happens I dont think atlantic would drop her. Grimes and Arca had their latest albums leaked several months before the og release and it went fine not even one song scrapped tho. Grimes had even the raw demos leaked one year before poor thing

15 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Grimes had even the raw demos leaked one year before poor thing

Grimes does music? 

18 minutes ago, new gods said:

she should do a regular rollout and drop a few singles over the span of a few months to give herself sometime to finish the film but she won’t. 

Yeah :/ She's ruining her career at times. 

1 minute ago, noah TD said:

I don't support them nor care to learn about them. They're associated with Elon and that's enough reason for me to not give a fuck. 

31 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

If it happens I dont think atlantic would drop her. Grimes and Arca had their latest albums leaked several months before the og release and it went fine not even one song scrapped tho. Grimes had even the raw demos leaked one year before poor thing

i don't get how grimes' songs get leaked if she mostly works on them all by herself, was she hacked or something?

Just now, Salem said:

I don't support them nor care to learn about them. They're associated with Elon and that's enough reason for me to not give a fuck. 

u dont need to support them but its common knowledge lol

Pastelae just posted a second Melanie reference this week, this time to recess. Melanie's about to announce something. I have no doubt about it. 

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

Pastelae just posted a second Melanie reference this week, this time to recess. Melanie's about to announce something. I have no doubt about it. 

stop cuz ur getting me excited :hdu: itll probably amount to nothing but heres to hoping ur right

1 minute ago, untilsunrise said:

stop cuz ur getting me excited :hdu: itll probably amount to nothing but heres to hoping ur right

Mel's media is also all dormant, not even new likes. The newest two likes were to pastelae models that look suspiciously like what Melanie commissions for snippet animations compared to the usual hyper-shiny and specifically niche NFT art they usually make. This is the same thing she did right before releasing the first k-12 snippets. 

32 minutes ago, Salem said:

how do you always find a way to just be the worst 

xMcVPI7.jpg

22 minutes ago, Salem said:

Mel's media is also all dormant, not even new likes. The newest two likes were to pastelae models that look suspiciously like what Melanie commissions for snippet animations compared to the usual hyper-shiny and specifically niche NFT art they usually make. This is the same thing she did right before releasing the first k-12 snippets. 

which ones are u reffering to? I cant find any that fit what ur describing

21 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

which ones are u reffering to? I cant find any that fit what ur describing

On Pastelae's Instagram, scroll back and you'll see the two posts Mel liked. 

2 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Appreciation post for Birthing Addicts and Curly Cue studios

Also manifesting A Million Men and Run studio. I would like Smoke studio too, but since it was recorded in 2011, it's very hard to leak it.

UAmFDOp.png

1 minute ago, Sugartears said:

Also manifesting A Million Men and Run studio. I would like Smoke studio too, but since it was recorded in 2011, it's very hard to leak it.

Who knows! People got ahold of her All My Loving laptop cover demo