Jack

Melanie Martinez

32 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

There is at least eight known unheard cry baby outtakes left to leak.

Oh wow, now THAT should be the focus if people insist on leaking, not MM3 :nails: 

And yeah, also because my OCD won't resist another rearrangement of the damn CB outtakes albums omg, so bring all of the remaining unleaked CB outtakes once for all.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Who knows! People got ahold of her All My Loving laptop cover demo

I don't have that. Can you send? 

7 hours ago, Salem said:

Grimes does music? 

Yeah :/ She's ruining her career at times. 

7 hours ago, noah TD said:

7 hours ago, Salem said:

I don't support them nor care to learn about them. They're associated with Elon and that's enough reason for me to not give a fuck. 

7 hours ago, lovesick said:

i don't get how grimes' songs get leaked if she mostly works on them all by herself, was she hacked or something?

7 hours ago, noah TD said:

u dont need to support them but its common knowledge lol

WTF... 

It's sad to be in this forum and not knowing about Grimes music, go and check her two latest albums, they are top notch

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

35 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

WTF... 

It's sad to be in this forum and not knowing about Grimes music, go and check her two latest albums, they are top notch

I don't feel comfortable supporting her knowing she's married to Elon Musk. 

53 minutes ago, Salem said:

I don't feel comfortable supporting her knowing she's married to Elon Musk. 

well then your just missing out on some great music, and she's not married to him

tbh i didnt knew who elon musk was before grimes lol then a googled him and was like "GRIMES' BOYFRIEND IS A BILLIONARE WTF"

idc at least now she can make better produced music videos, get that musk coin girl

2 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

well then your just missing out on some great music, and she's not married to him

they broke up??

9 hours ago, Sugartears said:

There is at least eight known unheard cry baby outtakes left to leak.

yes

1. Shadow Puppets
  2. Toy Chest
  3. Animal Crackers
  4. Bike Ride
  5. Valerie
  6. Memories
  7. Croquet
  8. Bubble Boy

+ some studio versions of:

1. Gold Diggin' Love
  2. A Million Men
  3. Half Hearted (the one we have is a demo, there's a final version that was supposed to make the cut of CB but was replaced by Play Date)
  4. Last Chapter (Never Stayed for Love) mel's version (might not have been meant for CB)

2 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

yes

1. Shadow Puppets
  2. Toy Chest
  3. Animal Crackers
  4. Bike Ride
  5. Valerie
  6. Memories
  7. Croquet
  8. Bubble Boy

+ some studio versions of:

1. Gold Diggin' Love
  2. A Million Men
  3. Half Hearted (the one we have is a demo, there's a final version that was supposed to make the cut of CB but was replaced by Play Date)
  4. Last Chapter (Never Stayed for Love) mel's version (might not have been meant for CB)

when the hoarding ends and it all mass leaks  :)  someone  will break eventually even if its not one of the hoarders not everybody likes the hoarders of the songs so they will leak it all out of hatred happens all the time lol

3 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

I won't be trusting these titles until snippets or fulls leak!

these are real.

5 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

when the hoarding ends and it all mass leaks  :)  someone  will break eventually even if its not one of the hoarders not everybody likes the hoarders of the songs so they will leak it all out of hatred happens all the time lol

hopefully, a lot of traders have them but due to melanie's (forced by the her team) ig story, leaks are rarely going to happen (maybe from June/july and towards)

this has been mentioned before I think but Coloring Books lyrics make up another version of MM1 and now I'm really really curious to know what Animal Crackers and Toy Chest are like, Coloring Book almost writes a narrative, what if the other two album idea titles were similar until she decided to do Crybaby with each album being a song?

What if when/if we get those two songs , we also get a "tracklist" like coloring book? this is what I came up with;

Haunted or 99 Cent Store, maybe both
Carousel
Dollhouse
Sippy Cup
Soap
Drowning(?)
Pity Party
Zzzz
Teddy Bear
Milk and Cookies
Dead To Me
Trophy Wife, or we don't have it yet.
Coloring Book

I think songs like Arts & Crafts and Unhappy Meal, Maybe even Schizo and Trophy Wife were used on other album concepts like Toy Chest and Animal Crackers.