Jack

Melanie Martinez

more from kyliefever2002 on discord you guys

e309e713-6344-4343-8600-50befde421a9.png

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

1 minute ago, Danny Milk said:

surely someone else has the scrapped k-12 photoshoot and is more willing to leak it ?

sure............Β 

tenor.gif?itemid=19957334Β 

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

19 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

keep it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

I think it’s so funny that Play Date’s lyricΒ video racked up 45 mil views in less than a yearΒ which is more than the amount of views every video for K-12 got with a year and a half

Β 

Like how canΒ she not see the material is performing way worse cause it’s not as good ???? the numbers don’t lieΒ 

Β 

EDIT: I also think she should be focusing a lot of her marketing on TikTok cause it’s literally where trends are born these days

Her tiktok is dead. She only has 6 posts and the last two were from Halloween last year. It got used once to advertise copy cat and then once again for her to try to start a dance trend to go with play date which entirely failed. The only tiktok promo she got was the blowup of play date from the anime community using it intensely for edits.Β 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Her tiktok is dead. She only has 6 posts and the last two were from Halloween last year. It got used once to advertise copy cat and then once again for her to try to start a dance trend to go with play date which entirely failed. The only tiktok promo she got was the blowup of play date from the anime community using it intensely for edits.Β 

i remember melanie said she was going to make a music video for play date when the trend was going on, she even said the script for it was done and she was ready to film and then she never did. wonder what happened to that

4 hours ago, medievalthots said:

why do these people are leaking the shotoshoot with only cropped images with shitty quality uggghhh just leak it all in HQΒ  already

2 hours ago, Salem said:

she doesn’t need to do it herself

Β 

she could pay some TikTokersΒ to do some dances/trends with her songs and they will kickstart itΒ 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, lovesick said:

i remember melanie said she was going to make a music video for play date when the trend was going on, she even said the script for it was done and she was ready to film and then she never did. wonder what happened to that

Β 

She mentioned it in her live stream. COVID.Β 

5 hours ago, medievalthots said:

tagged, shit quality previews of outtakes in 2021……

bout to hit up my own seller and buy these shits myself. can’t even leak a photo properlyΒ :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

She mentioned it in her live stream. COVID.Β 

Β 

COVID-19 can eat my entire fucking ass.

giphy.gif

Enough with the photoshoots leak 7 new unreleased songs from the listΒ we have Β tf are we suppose to do with this shit lmfao here ya go work with this queens its getting dry again

Β 

valerieΒ 

headphones

sophomoreΒ Β 

night mime hq

Shadow puppets

memoriesΒ 

Ak47Β 

Β 

Β 

29 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

Enough with the photoshoots leak 7 new unreleased songs from the listΒ we have Β tf are we suppose to do with this shit lmfao here ya go work with this queens its getting dry again

Β 

valerieΒ 

headphones

sophomoreΒ Β 

night mime hq

Shadow puppets

memoriesΒ 

Ak47Β 

Β 

Β 

Lost & Found

And the other mentioned titles. All of these are 2013/14 and 2016/2018