Jack

Melanie Martinez

6 hours ago, WHACKWORLD said:

I find it weird that Melanie/her team would allow a fanpage to release a whole scrapped project of hers after saying she didn't feel like she could experiment anymore without it being leaked. :toofunny:

plz it only more confirms this bitch is hella whack ... her music slaps tho

I’ve been listening to Night Mime a lot lately and I thought of this concept that could’ve been a possible follow up to CB in which Cry Baby goes to sleep and into the dream world and she’s having nightmares in which she finds an “evil” copy of her, Melatonin, tormenting her, and all the songs are dark/have to do with sleep, which could be a metaphor for her going into a depression (like all the songs on CB were metaphor for darker things happening)

The visuals instead of being mainly pink are dark blue/purple and the nightmare world is like an upside version of her real world, like in Coraline if that makes sense?

I haven’t thought of a tracklist but it could be something like:

1. Zzz

2. Drowning

3. Half Hearted

4. Haunted

5. Jumprope

6. Night Mime

7. Ring Pop

8. Schizo

9. You Love I 

10. Band Aid

11. Strawberry Fields Forever

It ends with SFF which is more dreamlike and is supposed to be her nightmare finishing and her waking up 

On 5/20/2021 at 7:41 PM, One with the Gods said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MhzN_Au29kzbr7JeRNZtBKCexroaIy3I?usp=sharing I don't have Coloring Book or Trophy Wife so I put in my files instead. I don't think downloads to those were ever enabled but I can ask Melody

Thanks a lot, seriously. Is Seesaw real 320kbps? Sucks that all the Keenan tracks leak in such weird quality

7 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

Thanks a lot, seriously. Is Seesaw real 320kbps? Sucks that all the Keenan tracks leak in such weird quality

seesaw doesnt exist in 320kbps mp3 

15 hours ago, Sugartears said:

From what I remember, he said on his social media that was traveling to United States to work with Melanie on a "secret project". Apparently, Beth Anne would also appear too, but being played by other actress, not Melanie.

Some of the scenes were also shoot in Japan and in the south of Asia, when Melanie traveled to there along with Elita. The cast would be much smaller, as the budget was not the same as the second final version of the film. If this version really happened, the film + album would definitely come out in late 2018.

wait so was any of this first version of the movie possibly filmed?

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

like dont even need new leaks weve been fed like very much but it would be so nice to put out hq mime and mistakes if this era is being over

this !!  if the leakers would just leak these two songs plus ak47 id be fine without the other k-12 outtakes until someone decided to leak those as well

5 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

like dont even need new leaks weve been fed like very much but it would be so nice to put out hq mime and mistakes if this era is being over

right i honestly just want the songs she's performed live in 2013 (night mime, run, etc) in hq just to get it over with. i really dont give a shit about ak-47 or anything else i just want run and night mime honestly as ive wanted those since 2016

6 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

tbh same, Id rather just get those cbb and early k12 photoshoot leaks, and if any songs leak Id rather it be the ones weve heard but are missing the studio version to (GDL, Half Hearted, Mistakes, Night Mime and PL)