Mileena

Kerli

The new song is probably her best song ever, I'm obsessed. It's even better than Alchemise, she really did that. I can't wait for the official release though.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

She is ridiculously talented. The new song is super good. I can't get over the fact we will only have 5 new songs instead of a full project with this quality.

Little news:

1) She said no music videos until all songs are released first. First audios then videos. I'm not sure if they are done or not, apparentely no so maybe she is working on editing them? not sure.

2) She also said each track has its own world and it's own path, so I thought the era would be all white but jugding the second single's cover fans asked her about it and she said that. 

3) She is also cooking new songs noawadays and said that they might be connected to this Oversoul era.

4) Confirmed new merch and physical albums, so yeah.

She is also in Bali for the time being, not sure if she will move there but she just wanted to be away of Estonia in the Winter season.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:16 PM, PCM86 said:

Little news:

1) She said no music videos until all songs are released first. First audios then videos. I'm not sure if they are done or not, apparentely no so maybe she is working on editing them? not sure.

2) She also said each track has its own world and it's own path, so I thought the era would be all white but jugding the second single's cover fans asked her about it and she said that. 

3) She is also cooking new songs noawadays and said that they might be connected to this Oversoul era.

4) Confirmed new merch and physical albums, so yeah.

She is also in Bali for the time being, not sure if she will move there but she just wanted to be away of Estonia in the Winter season.

Ngl I don't care for mvs generally, even if she really did release impressive efforts for the 2016 singles and Savages. But I can live without music videos so okay.

I'm really hoping that, if not an album, at least a Oversoul II EP is coming in the following months/next year, so it doesn't feel like a very long gap between releases.

I can't wait for Oversoul tbh, I'm sooo intrigued about it all. 

She is releasing the third single this week for her patreon followers. This is going by fast but well structured. Hopefully she can release another EP  at the end of the year to have like a full concept album. She told me she was making new music currently.

16 minutes ago, PCM86 said:

She is releasing the third single this week for her patreon followers. This is going by fast but well structured. Hopefully she can release another EP  at the end of the year to have like a full concept album. She told me she was making new music currently.

It'd be lovely if she released another EP later in the year but the songs she's releasing now were being worked on in 2020-2021 so idk :toofunny: fingers crossed she hurries with the new material she's been doing so another release happens sooner than we expect! A companion EP to Oversoul would be great + it could work as a full album as you said. We'll see :ohno: 

34 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

It'd be lovely if she released another EP later in the year but the songs she's releasing now were being worked on in 2020-2021 so idk :toofunny: fingers crossed she hurries with the new material she's been doing so another release happens sooner than we expect! A companion EP to Oversoul would be great + it could work as a full album as you said. We'll see :ohno: 

She said "the new stuff might be connected to "Oversoul", who knows" which I take as a yes? lol

Third single is good just not that amazing comparing the first two and sounds really like Shadow Works. It could have been on the tracklist.