Mileena

Kerli

Tbh the song has continuously gotten worse for me :deadbanana: I am still curious for whatever she has in the vault for us, but this track will surely be a skip if it is in the album. If there's an album.

Pre-chorus is pretty bland in my opinion (in terms of songwriting, not the message per se. She's shown she can do better.)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

:bebe: 

I mean, I understand she's independent and the budget is low but she also had a low budget for Savages and the 2016 singles and imo those were better videos.

As per usual, I appreciate her effort into the costumes and ornaments, and it's great she puts a mv out (looking at you, Sky Ferreira) but I think this is a little... lazy? At least herself seems bored in the visual.

She was marketing this as the Army of Love sequel, where is at least a reminiscent of that energy? Considering AOL is probably her best song ever, I think the bar was too high - or at least 21CK doesn't really live up to the hype she built. And the video is no different. But I'm glad it's out and I really hope it works for her.

Ngl it gives me the same uninspired vibes as the song. Still rooting for her as an artist though - I'm saving my hopes for any potential follow up singles/album but for now is a no for me :toofunny: 

I can see the vision, but the execution is very sloppy. The video is also not very dynamic.

I get that she has very limited budget, but I feel like there were other ways that she could've optimized her concepts to make the finished product a little less amateur.

Also, imo huge mistake to advertise this as the long awaited sequel to Army of Love. Nothing in the song or the video indicates that it's supposed to be some sort of part 2 to the story.

自由になる自由がある

23 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

:bebe: 

I mean, I understand she's independent and the budget is low but she also had a low budget for Savages and imo that was a better video.

As per usual, I appreciate her effort into the costumes and ornaments, and it's great she puts a mv out (looking at you, Sky Ferreira) but I think this is a little... lazy? At least herself seems bored in the visual.

She was marketing this as the Army of Love sequel, where is at least a reminiscent of that energy? Considering AOL is probably her best song ever, I think the bar was too high - or at least 21CK doesn't really live up to the hype she built. And the video is no different. But I'm glad it's out and I really hope it works for her.

Ngl it gives me the same uninspired vibes as the song. Still rooting for her as an artist though - I'm saving my hopes for any potential follow up singles/album but for now is a no for me :toofunny: 

You spilled! 

I also get the budget thing, but this video lacks change of scenarios and outfits to my taste, is the same place over and over again… I Don’t know…

the song isnt groundbreaking either, some of her unreleased kick ass so Im a little disappointed cause I know she can do better

Bullet, Candy and Dollface, yes, im looking at you!! :grinds:

OMG Cashmere finally leaked! It is one of the last few known songs that were unleaked from the Utopia sessions, the other one being Made for Loving You and probably some we don't know about.

Cashmere

15 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG Cashmere finally leaked! It is one of the last few known songs that were unleaked from the Utopia sessions, the other one being Made for Loving You and probably some we don't know about.

Cashmere

Wonderful! We just lack Made For Loving You to complete the original album!

Hopefully it leaks soon, along with other Utopia sessions like Missing U, and other tracks from Weapons of Mass Creation like Silver Bullet and You Lose :true: we seriously need a Kerlimas

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

Just now, Kristian Karlsson said:

Wonderful! We just lack Made For Loving You to complete the original album!

Hopefully it leaks soon, along with other Utopia sessions like Missing U, and other tracks from Weapons of Mass Creation like Silver Bullet and You Lose :true: we seriously need a Kerlimas

We definitely do need a Kerlimas! :true: 

I lost hope for Made for Loving You, but finding that Cashmere surfaced out of nowhere, maybe there's still a chance? Fingers crossed for a few more songs to surface soon.

19 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

I'm sorry if this comes as rude/stupid but, is actually Cashmere for her or a demo intended for other person (a man)? Because the song has female pronouns and afaik, Kerli is straight. 

Yeah I remember her as straight too. Not sure, I thought it was an outtake from the album rather than a demo for pitching :ohno: 

new song is called alchemise and it comes out in january, it's already on her patreon for like 15$

joy is scrapped ig she got bored of it after promoting 21st century kids for a year and a half 

15 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

new song is called alchemise and it comes out in january, it's already on her patreon for like 15$

joy is scrapped ig she got bored of it after promoting 21st century kids for a year and a half 

glad cause 21CK was not it lol. hope the new material is much more interesting!

9 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

glad cause 21CK was not it lol. hope the new material is much more interesting!

even if it is she will scrap it too cause some witch she found on the back of an abandoned church will tell her it surrounds demonic energy

2 hours ago, tropicalian said:

even if it is she will scrap it too cause some witch she found on the back of an abandoned church will tell her it surrounds demonic energy

don't even speak that into existence lmao knowing her the project is already dead and gone :eartha: 

Hi guys! I've been following Kerli's career ever since 2008, since her first debut single came out.

This is one of the most active Kerli's posts out there so I thought about clearing some things up, since I have talked directly with her on her patreon.

Her new single, "Alchemise" is really interesting and intriguing. Is her most mystical thing she has ever done. I'm really happy with it, especially after "21st Century Kids" which I ended up liking it but was disappointed at first. She promised lots of music this year, a new era and her most spiritual and best body of work to date.

So, many of you have talked about the "Deepest Roots" album, which we all believed to have been scrapped in 2016-2017 and that it was hidden on her laptop somewhere. She gave me permission to clear this with other fans, since I asked her about it. Thing is... it never really existed an album for "Feral Hearts". In a way, I'm happy to finally known this since I was really sad about not having that album because I was really expecting it since I loved the three singles and everything was really well done. She told me those three singles were just part of the Estonian campaign she did in collaboration with them to promote the country. There were several songs written but she has no more songs from that era like truly done. There was no album planned apart from "Shadow Works". So, by the time she had these singles out the opportunity for "Spirit Animal" and representing Estonia came and that took a lot of time and resources for her so the album proccess stopped. After all that ended, she had most of the Shadow Works  songs written but she needed to complete the album and record it, so she was doing that during 2017 and 2018 mostly. So yeah, I'm glad I finally have a response for that. 

21 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Still remember the chokehold that walking on air had on me as a literal child lmao :defeated:

She has this unique voice and unique flow. She can do rock, dance or pop and she smashes anything and sounds like her in any style she does. That is something not every artist can do.

Walking on air was an amazing debut single and nothing sounded like it by then.