Sign in to follow this  
missdelreyxo

Chuck Grant

So I am not sure if there is a thread just for Chuck but I feel she is an important part of Lana's journey and since we talk about the most random things in threads on here why not have a thread all bout her work her style and her social media updates.

I am aware a few random threads were made for certain projects but we don't know very much about Chuck besides her being an amazing photographer and Lana's amazing right hand man. She attended Parsons School For Design.

Caroline "Chuck" Grant born on November 19th 1989 in Lake Placid, New York. She is a professional photographer who's worked with Fader Magazine, Texte Zur Kunst, New York Mag, Galore Mag, Complex Magazine, Vanity Fair and many other Publications. She is Most Noted To Be Lana Del Rey's sister and a significant presence in Del Rey's Career. Shes taken photographs of Lana throughout her career behind the scenes of music videos, and for promotional purposes. 

Chuck grant has the following social media and can be contact through them. 

www.instagram.com/yourgirlchuck

www.twitter.com/yourgirlchuck

www.yourgirlchuck.tumblr.com

www.facebook.com/yourgirlchuck

post-11922-0-18067400-1483428884_thumb.jpg post-11922-0-65966200-1483428899_thumb.jpg 

I don't know about anyone else but I was always intrigued with Chuck because she just creates beautiful projects and in recent time is working on a project called Persephone with Lily Rose Depp and Alana Champion.

If anyone has anything interesting to add about chuck please do! I will be adding her updates on updating project as they come and go.

Would love to buy a book of Chuck's photos but even more-

would love a collab between Lana and Chuck, with photos serving as illustrations in the way Stephen King sometimes releases limited edition books with drawings in them

and the Christmas Instagram of Chuck/Lana doing Santa Baby, makes one wish for a duet

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Would love to buy a book of Chuck's photos but even more-

would love a collab between Lana and Chuck, with photos serving as illustrations in the way Stephen King sometimes releases limited edition books with drawings in them

and the Christmas Instagram of Chuck/Lana doing Santa Baby, makes one wish for a duet

I believe i heard somewhere she sings backing vocals on some of lana's unreleased songs...

I'm saying that's all she is :hooker:

i honestly dont know why you bothered to comment a useless comment like that. She is a talented photographer and we talk about random stuff on here having nothing to do with lana so why not have a thread for her. And no, she isn't just a relative she has her own career and is a rising prominent figure in the photography industry. try again   :teehee:

she's not amazingly great at the whole thing, i like lana's vanity fair photos and the dreamland session though.

these are some decent shots:

67e98d35e61e24f93b72a8f005aeb71b.jpg
15403490_1288160341244238_14151044760663
tumblr_ogod32zl1c1sjp753o1_500.jpg
CpnCeIPUkAAc_Im.jpg
CpDMXptXgAAsNSE.jpg

she still needs to work on some basics though because most of her photos just look cheap. she also needs to ditch this white girl "snapshots inspired by terry" aesthetic it won't bring her any further in the business. 

i76mrxw.png 

she's not amazingly great at the whole thing, i like lana's vanity fair photos and the dreamland session though.

these are some decent shots:

67e98d35e61e24f93b72a8f005aeb71b.jpg

15403490_1288160341244238_14151044760663

tumblr_ogod32zl1c1sjp753o1_500.jpg

CpnCeIPUkAAc_Im.jpg

CpDMXptXgAAsNSE.jpg

she still needs to work on some basics though because most of her photos just look cheap. she also needs to ditch this white girl "snapshots inspired by terry" aesthetic it won't bring her any further in the business. 

"white girl snapshots inspired by terry" wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

pathetic. And no she is a great photographer. 

1\Doing a Compilation of her mysterious "Persephone" project btw

Chuck Grant is Apparently Working on a project Called Persephone and there has not been much information besides her occasional posts with alana and lily. If anyone has any updates post them here, I will keep uploading her projects and updates. 

6alana.png

alana_bc.png

alana.png

http://www.yourgirlchuck.com/

She has this project she did called "God Bless America" and i absolutely love it.

HAs anyone heard word on her persephone project?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPjGd0Tg-Oo/?taken-by=yourgirlchuck&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkeHtWj2mC/?tagged=chuckgrant&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkRvk6jPTl/?tagged=chuckgrant&hl=en

Btw she was seen at the women's march in la  which i think is amazing!