Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

I'm not here waiting to be believed. 

What I said is a fact. You can believe it or not, and that decision's up to anyone who reads what I said. I'm not expecting anything back. 

so can you associate it with another lana song. like a lot of people said hbtb sounded like dmd. what does yail sound like

GOOOOOOD, I forgot about Video Games as a lead single! Blue Jeans came immediately to my mind. NO, it's NOT slower than VG hahahaha

how do you know that, and even if you are part of Lana Del Rey Addiction (you havent post any proof of that) how can you have that type of info, not vene the big fish in the fandom have access to that.

i will love you until the end of time.

I'm not here waiting to be believed. 

What I said is a fact. You can believe it or not, and that decision's up to anyone who reads what I said. I'm not expecting anything back. 

you can always prove to me ur an insider by PMing me a snippet of the lyrics  :brows:  I'll gladly confirm youre an insider after the single's release

image.png

how do you know that, and even if you are part of Lana Del Rey Addiction (you havent post any proof of that) how can you have that type of info, not vene the big fish in the fandom have access to that.

If you have any doubts I'm a part of Lana Del Rey Addiction I suggest you got to our website www.ldra.com.br and go to the tab "Equipe". Just look me out there, profile and picture. Besides, I have tons of analysis there, you should check it out, they are really cool articles and I put a lot of effort in writing them through the years. 

If you have any doubts I'm a part of Lana Del Rey Addiction I suggest you got to our website www.ldra.com.br and go to the tab "Equipe". Just look me out there, profile and picture. Besides, I have tons of analysis there, you should check it out, they are really cool articles and I put a lot of effort in writing them through the years. 

hey one more thing, how can i be part of the website because it sounds interesting.

i will love you until the end of time.

You guys, I got back in the thread because someone in a few pages back asked if our information could be believed. As a part of the team, I just came to clarify that what we said is true. It's not like I want to be known or praised or something, I was reading everything in silent here until that question appeared. I only wanted to say that, yes, what we shared there is true because we, as a website, have worked VERY hard, and it's been a long road since the website started some years ago. It's rewarding to see that we have grown so far. I hope Lana sees us one day (she follow us on Twitter already, but we weren't able to make direct contact with her or something).

Out of 5 official works including AKA, BTD was the only album that had "great bops". She'll probably make another in 5 years but in the meantime she's happy with 600K pure sales + streaming so chill. Go listen to popnuf that's what you want like this is lana lol. Get real..