Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

tumblr_ojj4okJJrD1u6n38po1_250.gif

Guys, it's just that thinking that a song resembles another is a very subjective thing. I thought about it and no one comes to my mind specifically, that's just it. Like I said, the choice to believe it is personal and I don't feel bad if you don't, 'cause I've been there, reading troll stuff and believing it just to see it's all a lie when the song is officially released.

LOL Sorry I don't mean to be rude but you posted a graph of correlating data instead of "no correlation"

NO IM A FLOP

DELETE THE QUOTE I TOOK THE WRONG PICTURE

don't let anyone else see this embarassing moment :rip: 

image.png

I can deal with a blue jeans tempo, that's middling and definitely not slow. The issue is whether it sounds sonically interesting - that, we can only tell when we listen to it.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Everyone teasing the shït out of this song before it's even announced has gotten tired at this point. Like I'm not the type to say "omg poor Lana she's gonna drink bleach bc of this!" but if a fan is already bored of this I imagine her to be completely done (if she knows about it).

Everyone teasing the shït out of this song before it's even announced has gotten tired at this point. Like I'm not the type to say "omg poor Lana she's gonna drink bleach bc of this!" but if a fan is already bored of this I imagine her to be completely done (if she knows about it).

Yeah, I think about this a lot. That's why I was reading the whole thread in silence without adding anything and that's also why we decided to not post lyrics to our website either. We tried to think about information that were somehow not "relevant" (like the song being almost 5 minutes, or the bass in the base throughout it) or could spoil important things about the song. 

I guess I'll just go back to read you guys. It's weird being here, 'cause it doesn't matter what you write, you'll always get like attacked, no matter how polite and careful you are.