naachoboy

Weyes Blood

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

people were streaming it last week already so I think you can

Oh sweet thank you!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, Mountain said:

Yes! They uploaded it last Friday, I think someone recorded every song through their phone and that's how it leaked.

oh it's in low quality then :assad:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Weyes Blood thread being a hot topic is not something I ever thought I'd see happen

I urge those who can afford it to spend $10 on the album to get the early stream

when this becomes the new charli thread and we make it reach 7000 pages :creepna:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, pinkfuneral said:

It's what Natalie deserves!

that and more! it's criminal how she's still so underrated even tho titanic rising was highly praised

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

So I’m listening now to the second track on the album and am getting Aimee Mann vibes, whom I also love. Nice!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

3 minutes ago, lmdr said:

I saw her live back in 2017 when she opened for Mac Demarco in Hollywood. She was SO good. I've been a huge fan ever since. 

Omg did Mac play My Kind of Woman? I love that song sm :trisha:

Edit: ofc he did, it’s one of his biggest songs and I didn’t know sbjdbfs I really need to get into his discography more 

5 minutes ago, lmdr said:

I saw her live back in 2017 when she opened for Mac Demarco in Hollywood. She was SO good. I've been a huge fan ever since. 

how lucky!! I'm dying to see her live :trisha:

1 minute ago, pinkfuneral said:

I saw her live in 2019 (on her own headlining tour) and I literally levitated into the outer reaches of Earth's atmosphere lol, it was really that good. She sounds exactly like her album recordings live and is an ethereal goddess. Very kind and gentle spirit also.

ugh I need this experience before I die :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Omg did Mac play My Kind of Woman? I love that song sm :trisha:

Edit: ofc he did, it’s one of his biggest songs and I didn’t know sbjdbfs I really need to get into his discography more 

he did! he did crowd-surfing, jumped to the crowd and LITERALLY landed on me :eek3:

8 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I saw her live in 2019 (on her own headlining tour) and I literally levitated into the outer reaches of the atmosphere lol, it was really that good. She sounds exactly like her album recordings live and is an ethereal goddess. Very kind and gentle spirit also.

I saw her live again in 2019 too! The stage was so small I was literally right infront of her. I yelled at her "You're so good!" and she laughed out loud. She's so amazing <3

image.png