naachoboy

Weyes Blood

I've been crying to "God Turn Me into A Flower" for the past hour, 

the line "its good to be SOFT when they PUSH you DOWN" sent me... and made me think of Lana Del Rey - and how much I wish I knew if Lana has heard this song cuz its truly beautiful 

like... she really devoured that track.... my soul is ready yet terrified for the full album., I just know it is going to be ICONIC 

11 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

I've been crying to "God Turn Me into A Flower" for the past hour, 

the line "its good to be SOFT when they PUSH you DOWN" sent me... and made me think of Lana Del Rey - and how much I wish I knew if Lana has heard this song cuz its truly beautiful 

like... she really devoured that track.... my soul is ready yet terrified for the full album., I just know it is going to be ICONIC 

Girl I was just about to comment the SAME thing.

I have chills.... this is a masterpiece

First we feel; then we fall.

cassette arrived today now if only I hadn't broken my cassette player a few months ago :crai:so excited for album release tomorrow y'all who haven't listened aren't readdyyyyyyy this album is so fucking good I can't even :crying2: I want my rough trade vinyl and the third part to this trilogy NOWWWW 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I can’t wait to listen later on tonight! I’m gonna honor the official album release unlike how I handle Lana’s albums by listening early but that’s neither here nor there. I’ve turned my friends onto WB and it’s exciting to hear universal acclaim so far! Thinking about popping an edible and letting the album take me awayyyyy

pooh.gif

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

i know this could be very counterproductive and just spread leaks for huge names but i wish more artists and labels did what SubPop does and released albums early to people who bought them… although i kind of feel like a whole month ahead of time is a little much lol but just like sending a non-downloadable secret link a week or two before the official release date to people who paid for the music i feel like is a really good way to make people actually buy albums in 2022 anyway. and it was simply just cool and felt exclusive lol

I love how they do their releases. I wish Interscope would do the same but then again, when I learned someone had recorded the Weyes songs on their phone and shared them on sharing sites, the same would happen with Lana for sure. 

listened on my way to work since i work at 2am lmao. it was a whole moment. GTMIAF and Twin Flame are insane. i'm OBSESSED. she may have topped Titanic Rising i fear. :icant::pussypower:

my one and only complaint is that two of the ten songs are instrumental interludes. not that i don't like them, it's more like, we technically only got eight songs in total. i wish the album was at least 12 songs.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose