naachoboy

Weyes Blood

Magnificent and gorgeous on every level

Twin Flame is this weird song that builds up so slowly and majestically 

God Turned Me Into a Flower is the song I want played at my funeral. Just so trippy and wonderful. 

Hearts Aglow is THE anthem of 2022

the last two songs are the ones I liked the least on first listen but the lyrics on The Worst is Done brought me back to the pandemics (and I really love the spacey - synth sounds in the beginning, like an ultrasound or being in a womb)

The first two singles were always gorgeous, but they resonate even more with the whole lot. 

A couple listens into it and wow..the flavor

TWIN FLAME IS A MASTERPIECE BTW qCAcR23.gif

I hope In Holy Flux has a full version like how Titanic Risen was a full song, I really really love the interlude but I wanna see it seen fully through

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Okay now that I've had a few days with the record I can say it is yet another triumph/masterpiece for Weyes. Front Row Seat, Titanic Rising, and now And In The Darkness. She's amazing, pure talent/art. Her music for me is always something that builds over time so I will definitely need some more time to rank the albums themselves. That said conceptually/visually I definitely think this one takes the cake. The rollout, videos, promo, build up, and concept were/are just perfect. Every track on here is so special and amazing in its own way. I literally cannot pick faves atm lol. Today I am really vibing with Children of the Empire and Twin Flame though, The Worst Is Done and A Given Thing are hitting pretty hard too.

Definite AOTY contender. It and Preacher's Daughter have just over a month to duke it out before I make that final call. 

Twin Flame is probably her best song :trisha:

Ok so I love to listen to music while going to sleep so I decided to listen to In The Darkness for the first time last night and fell asleep during the first few songs (No shade tho, I just love to fall asleep to music) BUT THEN Twin Flame started playing and that little beat going from ear to ear woke me up softly and I just listened to the whole song feeling like I was ascending in my bed before falling back to sleep and it felt like such an amazing experience :xcry:

I still prefer Titanic Rising but it's an amazing album

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Twin Flame is probably her best song :trisha:

Ok so I love to listen to music while going to sleep so I decided to listen to In The Darkness for the first time last night and fell asleep during the first few songs (No shade tho, I just love to fall asleep to music) BUT THEN Twin Flame started playing and that little beat going from ear to ear woke me up softly and I just listened to the whole song feeling like I was ascending in my bed before falling back to sleep and it felt like such an amazing experience :xcry:

I still prefer Titanic Rising but it's an amazing album

doing that is what made me fall in love with titanic rising!! lol gotta be honest, when I listened to it at first I only liked andromeda and movies, but then I started to listen to it to fall asleep and one day I ascended in my bed too :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Does anyone have any theories on why And in the Darkness is a separate track and not just an intro or outro? It really doesn't seem to warrant it's own spot on the tracklist but maybe I'm missing the deeper meaning :stareney2:

27 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Does anyone have any theories on why And in the Darkness is a separate track and not just an intro or outro? It really doesn't seem to warrant it's own spot on the tracklist but maybe I'm missing the deeper meaning :stareney2:

idk I just think she loves having 2 interludes lol titanic rising has 2 as well

but knowing how much she's a fan of movies, 'and in the darkness' definitely sounds like a movie soundtrack thing. some sort of scene transition yknow

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

idk I just think she loves having 2 interludes lol titanic rising has 2 as well

but knowing how much she's a fan of movies, 'and in the darkness' definitely sounds like a movie soundtrack thing. some sort of scene transition yknow

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

literally my only theory is that she wanted the album be be 10 tracks (8 songs, 2 interludes) like Titanic Rising because they’re part of the same trilogy

I wish she had made it longer than 14 seconds then :rollin: