Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Been out of the Lana loop for so long, it feels like I've returned to house that set it's self on fire. 

But catching up on what's going on, gosh, I wish someone from her team would say something. This whole situation is horrible. I hope Lana is ok. 

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

I think it's a stretch to think nothing would have leaked if eclipse kept quiet. If it isn't obvious by now Lana's music is never secure and it would have gotten out anyways. I'm sure the poster and registering the title early would have been enough to induce a leak. Especially if people have had the song for over a month

I think it's a stretch to think nothing would have leaked if eclipse kept quiet. If it isn't obvious by now Lana's music is never secure and it would have gotten out anyways. I'm sure the poster and registering the title early would have been enough to induce a leak. Especially if people have had the song for over a month

I'm just still baffled with how her new music is easily accessed. Didn't her team learn nothing from the black beauty leak? Sigh.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

but why would she scrap the song and/or the album. just release the song now and put album promo up and release it before it leaks

The same way she scrapped Angels Forever, Forever Angels and then re-recorded and re-produced Black Beauty.

I think that Lana is going to move on. She is going to release the album. Lets think that shes not going to throw everything to the trash. Send kisses to all of you

Seriously, I'm really scared, but I don't think she can cancel the whole thing now. She has recorded one or two videos, has scheduled a few summer festivals in Europe, she had the photo sessions for magazines, album cover or whatever. She can't cancel, right?

The same way she scrapped Angels Forever, Forever Angels and then re-recorded and re-produced Black Beauty.

Well thats bc UV was way in the demo stages anwyay, and she didnt know what to put on the album to start off with

her team has only targeted a forum where the song didnt even leak and angrily message gays on instagram since the leak .........

what type of "dealing with the situation" is that

It's ridiculous that they could be around last night to be dramatic and messy but they couldn't do anything else. Why does she stay with her team when this is how they manage issues? I would be so mad if while my hard work was being leaked YET AGAIN, my manager was on Instagram telling my fans they might not get an album and that I'm not okay.

What so because one song leaked she's never going to release an album? Hopefully this is finally a wake up call to her management and they actually do things SECURELY and think things through before doing them jfc

FzytWEW.png

Seriously, I'm really scared, but I don't think she can cancel the whole thing now. She has recorded one or two videos, has scheduled a few summer festivals in Europe, she had the photo sessions for magazines, album cover or whatever. She can't cancel, right?

I mean it's Lana, she will do whatever the fk she wants but no I don't think she will

FzytWEW.png