Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Imagine being lanas team like 'do you think march is too late? Should we release it next Friday then?'

"Idk I kinda had my heart set on March." --Someone from Lana's team probably.

jesus omg the insanity over a fvcking chat :deadbanana: it's kinda funny tho, keep playing spy kids bby, you'll make it one day @hangingatrubytuesdays

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

you guys, YAIL won't be scrapted since the promotion has started, the music video was shot while the other song that people have might be.

I really hope Lana will say something about this and for once say to the people behind this how vile and stupid they have been . I don't understand why she has never spoken a word against them ?

giphy.gif

you guys, YAIL won't be scrapted since the promotion has started, the music video was shot while the other song that people have might be.

I really hope Lana will say something about this and for once say to the people behind this how vile and stupid they have been . I don't understand why she has never spoken a word against them ?

Yeah, I have faith they won't scrap it because it would cost her label too much money to just ditch an entire song that already has promo going on and a video prepared. They'll want to put it out and get what coins they can.

Did someone mention that #youngandinlove trended on twitter? Everyone who wanted to hear has heard it they shouldn't worry about what 'time' is the best one to release something on itunes songs usually go on sale at 1 am in the Central European time zone and I'm sure it's not the best time to smash to #1 within minutes bc everyone's asleep.

i76mrxw.png 

i'm certain even if lana doesn't want to release it anymore,

her label is going to FORCE it out, lana probably going to lock herself in one of her 3 houses for the whole era tho :toofunny:

The promo plan is fucked. I'm pretty sure they had a screening planned for Love, like they did with Ride Tropico etc. But u can't clap ur fingers & move this type of events on different weeks just because you need it. It's saddening.

The promo plan is :). I'm pretty sure they had a screening planned for Love, like they did with Ride Tropico etc. But u can't clap ur fingers & move this type of events on different weeks just because you need it. It's saddening.

Noone said they should release the movie, were tlaking about the song. Its normal that the videos come out later

image.png

This has already been discussed and of course she's not 'okay' (if it's even real though but most likely she's mad af) but it's not as if they're trying anything to make the situation any better. Complete apathy. I just hope she will do smth for this era.

i76mrxw.png 

Noone said they should release the movie, were tlaking about the song. Its normal that the videos come out later

I know that. But if they are forced to release the song now, everything is to be changed. Like if the March 17th date was the real one, and if they had planned some "promo" events around the song, the leak puts Lana's team in a position where they have to cancel them.