Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I fucken come to this thread expecting some shocking update on Lana (Is she dead? Did she announce retirement? Did she get a third iphone?) but no, just everyone here going insane again. 

if she didnt scrap love then why would she scrap a song that havent even leak

actually the demo leaked among some people, just not openly yet. lana never even announced anything. why does she scrap anything she does honestly

I fucken come to this thread expecting some shocking update on Lana (Is she dead? Did she announce retirement? Did she get a third iphone?) but no, just everyone here going insane again. 

But we are free

actually the demo leaked among some people, just not openly yet. lana never even announced anything. why does she scrap anything she does honestly

Do you think she did a video for it  :toofunny: It's 100% like her to shoot one and than go "eh, nevermind"

tZ7WN4B.gif

Do you think she did a video for it :toofunny: It's 100% like her to shoot one and than go "eh, nevermind"

If it's for the same vid whose Bts were teased on her ig, I can't even..

But we are free

Dat Ride reference doe

Do you think she did a video for it :toofunny: It's 100% like her to shoot one and than go "eh, nevermind"

idk tbh. the only reason lana never put out the jonestown massacre version of uv and pretty when

you cry was bc her label thought it was too controversial. other than that, i dont think she'd just casually waste videos

idk tbh. the only reason lana never put out the jonestown massacre version of uv and pretty when

you cry was bc her label thought it was too controversial. other than that, i dont think she'd just casually waste videos

But would her label just pay for videos without knowing shit beforehand?!

im still so mad about that 

Guys I know we all want Lana to do well and all and the sales Convo has stopped for the moment but can we have another section for this instead of complaining and calling her a flop we should enjoy her music for the quality not for the sales if I wanted sales I'd be a fan of one of those bland pop stars e.g.Perry,Britney(just my opinion you can have your own)

Tbh I just don't get the difference between "controversy" for Lana when we got Gaga out here with her Anti Christ era being considered her best by many, Rihanna tying up and killing people, then bathing in money fully nude, and Melanie singlehandedly keeping the DD/LG community alive and robust. Why is Lana's team so cautious?

tZ7WN4B.gif

Guys I know we all want Lana to do well and all and the sales Convo has stopped for the moment but can we have another section for this instead of complaining and calling her a flop we should enjoy her music for the quality not for the sales if I wanted sales I'd be a fan of one of those bland pop stars e.g.Perry,Britney(just my opinion you can have your own)

This subject matter was forgotten like 5 pages ago, can we just stop talking about it PLEASE?