Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I don't want Lana in a bathing suit, I want her promiscuous as hell. Let them glue some daisies over her nipples and let her deep throat a coca cola glass while singing the national anthem. I want whoever photographed her GQ magazine to do her album cover. New Album or Playboy... I don't want to see a difference when I preorder the album.

f0d57e5b31c1f2e88b216c4659b6f3b5.jpg

ruZKe8V.gif

well, perhaps, maybe, possibly…

this is when the era was supposed to begin, and the leak just caused a gap

This is what I've been assuming all along. She had to release the single early but there were certain things that just couldn't be moved up, so there was a gap. It makes perfect sense.

This is what I've been assuming all along. She had to release the single early but there were certain things that just couldn't be moved up, so there was a gap. It makes perfect sense.

It's basically April almost, so I think we'll get all the news and details in April then the album drops in May. We're so close. And as far as how she looks… I personally think getting a tan, a little contour, and maybe going back blonde could dramatically transform her, but this natural look is gorgeous and true to her. I'm liking this era.

Lana 100% has in extensions. Also this was with a new photographer so multiple magazine shots today

Yeah, I was just about to ask since it appears the photographer from this one was a woman and the Paris Match photographer was a man.