Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I want this colour back

26bb3bfc4f316c1472c22b80c4ba9e31.jpg

I feel like she tried going back to this color last year but it failed miserably because of those ugly long bangs she had.. who tf told her she looks good in bangs?????

I feel like she tried going back to this color last year but it failed miserably because of those ugly long bangs she had.. who tf told her she looks good in bangs?????

Let's not speak of the bangs.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

her early btd hair was more strawberry blonde, the "brown thing" during hm was like 3 different shades of reds and browns at the same time. queen of making music videos and dying her hair at home i guess.

i76mrxw.png 

omg If I met her I will get a scissors and I will cut those bangs

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So far what we have achieved from this era is:

Feb 17 - Lana Del Rey 'Love' Promotional posters appear out of nowhere. 'Young and in Love' Leaks.

Feb 18 - Lana releases 'Love'

Feb 20 - Lana releases 'Love' Music Video.

Feb 24 - Lana's Website is updated.

Feb 24 - Interview with Jo Whiley (BBC Radio 2).

Mar 17 - Lana performs 'Love' for the first time at SXSW (Her first performance of 2017)

Mar 28 - Snapchat filter.

:facepalm:

Am I missing something?

Eva Longoria posted a snap with the new filter, but it doesn't even play Love and she has absolutely no idea what it is about. So much for promo. :rip:

Don't you have to follow Lana to get the filter? I don't really understand Snapchat but that's what i gathered

LIZARD PEOPLE

Eva Longoria posted a snap with the new filter, but it doesn't even play Love and she has absolutely no idea what it is about. So much for promo. :rip:

well its not like she's been relevant since Desperate Housewives ended

image.png

who

anigif_original-grid-image-7677-13772000

well its not like she's been relevant since Desperate Housewives ended

LMAO you're kinda right. However, as far as I know, she is one of the most popular celebs on Snapchat and also the only one I follow that has used the filter so far, that's why I brought her up.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't get this snap chat filter. I'm sure it's for Love, but how would other people know that? No music, no lana del Rey logo. Idgi

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg