Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

okay but can someone please confirm or deny when love was supposed to be released bc according to the users on here there's like six different original dates.

Eclipse said Lana told him it was February 28th then got pushed back to March 6th. The promo cd said 24th March but that I think is the push date, not the release date

Anyway believe what you will 

guys i was just thinking in her song "Find my own way", she says jesus was a dying man. So like in Kill Kill is she saying she's in love with Jesus basically?

SOLVED

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what if chucks january photoshoot with lana in that green dress is the album artwork

I hope so, the look was good and everyone would have a meltdown about how "terrible" Chuck is and how they could have done better

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

what if chucks january photoshoot with lana in that green dress is the album artwork

Green dress? I thought it was a green/blue sweater?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i think it was a sweater but yeah that's been debated since she posted the video

i76mrxw.png 

idk like some teal retro soace sweater thing

I have a feeling it could be the album cover. Teal/blue I think may be the main colour for this album plus the shoot is most likely to have been taken place by the ocean..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

tumblr_onjcjauDJE1r4igkto1_540.jpg

This is the one you guys are talking about, right?

The sweater looks cute, and the colour goes with the green colour in the Love video? I'd be happy with this being her look on the album cover tbh, it's pretty

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg