Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Ugh but this is really true. shes seriously not noticed when shes featuring with other people, so who knows if it will be different when she features THEM

im hoping she can pull it off and drastically change my mind tho

but with The Weeknd, she just doesnt sing true to her unique style, its like shes just doing whatever Abel does. Lets just hope she pulls the reins on this one

Hasn't she said that when she's working with an artist on their album she completely surrenders herself to their creative vision and does what needs to be done to get their message across in their way? Knowing that, I assume she'd take control when it's her own work and have her features doing what she wants in her own style.

She's obviously great at morphing to Abel's style so let's hope he does the same for her

LIZARD PEOPLE

wait yo.. lana said ingredients can be found online. we found the registration

I always knew those dates meant more than just the witch shit

I don't think she really controls when a song is registered, I think the ingredients were just for the spell lol

Wait also: it cites the writer(s) as Abel and "unknown," right? God I hope it's Lana. Imagine if she had a song on her record that she didn't write that wasn't a cover. Yikes :eek:

If it isn't her as the writer, which it probably is the only explanation I could think of is her going completely commercial

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

For you guys still complaining about another Abel collab, remember that there are "exciting guest featured artists" and "exciting collaborations". Meaning there's more than one collab and we still have no idea who else it could be.

For you guys still complaining about another Abel collab, remember that there are "exciting guest featured artists" and "exciting collaborations". Meaning there's more than one collab and we still have no idea who else it could be.

Inb4 all the collabs are w Abel

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m