Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Side note: is anyone else hoping we don't get anything else space-themed (like the Love video) for this era? It just seems kind of tacky to me :noparty: 

I hoping for the opposite because the space the in love really caught me off guard and left me shook. I didn't expect it and now I want more. And when I think about it if nothing else is space themed it wouldn't make sense that just one of the singles is unless the other videos are others world's or something idk now I'm reaching

lack of production aint cute. the blackest day was the best produced song on honeymoon. LDR5 better have a fuller production. you know songs are perfect when you cant imagine more instruments or backup vocals.

IKR and when u listen to it for the 8373884840th time u still hear instruments/sounds u didn't notice before

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

lack of production aint cute. the blackest day was the best produced song on honeymoon. LDR5 better have a fuller production. you know songs are perfect when you cant imagine more instruments or backup vocals.

this exactly a song is good when RT you know songs are perfect when you cant imagine more instruments or backup vocals.

thank the lord :trisha:

Tbh I was getting bored of that title anyway

I suddenly want the album to be called Best American Record

Let's have a little common sense, the song talks about someone obbsessed about putting out and writing the next "best american record" and about how fame is being with him. It's totally absurd if she call this track Architecture. It's like if she would have named Dark Paradise "All My Friends" or National Anthem "Money" or Born To Die "Don't Make Me Cry".

I hoping for the opposite because the space the in love really caught me off guard and left me shook. I didn't expect it and now I want more. And when I think about it if nothing else is space themed it wouldn't make sense that just one of the singles is unless the other videos are others world's or something idk now I'm reaching

IKR and when u listen to it for the 8373884840th time u still hear instruments/sounds u didn't notice before

Definitely here for more celestial themes <3

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Let's have a little common sense, the song talks about someone obbsessed about putting out and writing the next "best american record" and about how fame is being with him. It's totally absurd if she call this track Architecture. It's like if she would have named Dark Paradise "All My Friends" or National Anthem "Money" or Born To Die "Don't Make Me Cry".

The only reason I reffered to it as 'Architecture' is because that's what it's registered as.

Sorry off topic but national anthem as money sounds pretty cool

Sorry off topic but national anthem as money sounds pretty cool

She could've called Blue Jeans anything.

"White Shirt"

"I Will Love You (Till the End of Time)"

"James Dean"

She could've called Blue Jeans anything.

"White Shirt"

"I Will Love You (Till the End of Time)"

"James Dean"

I Will Love You (Till The End of Time) sounds 100x better actually

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

all I'm praying for is that there isn't a song like honeymoon on ldr5

literally lanas worst song (even worse than guns and roses)

:willcut:

I Will Love You (Till The End of Time) sounds 100x better actually

"End of Time"

It's like something a 73 year old woman would play while she walks her house in her cheesy tacky bathrobe looking for her about to die husband

"End of Time"

It's like something a 73 year old woman would play while she walks her house in her cheesy tacky bathrobe looking for her about to die husband

Literally me tho :thumb3:

Literally me tho :thumb3:

In all honesty the cheesiness of Lana's discography is crescendoing. She needs to swag it up. Ultraviolence surf rock w some trap beats and explicit material lmao

In all honesty the cheesiness of Lana's discography is crescendoing. She needs to swag it up. Ultraviolence surf rock w some trap beats and explicit material lmao

I'm def here for that

honeymoon has terrible lyrics; a boring, repetitive chorus; boring instrumentation; mediocre vocals; and is just a waste of a track. the only song i don't like off of hm is the title track

that's bruno mars singing tho :creep:

Ik but its his song. anyways a$ap can rap and lana can sing the chorus

that's bruno mars singing tho :creep:

she will slay Lollipop i guess

when i heard HBTB for the first time, thats what i hoped the album would sound like. boy was i fucking wrong kmsl

I want album info so bad I'd even be happy if Lana announced the dates she will give more info :rip: