Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Am here for Jason Derulo.

I'm hoping for Pitbull and Miranda Cosgrove

I'm here for a collab with Hannah Montana

Just give me Britney Spears please

:thumb3:  :thumb2:  :omfg2:

imagine Lana Del Rey feat. Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne  :creepna:

There should be a nightclub that only plays Lana Del Rey songs including all her unreleased music. And on special occasions they play like a 20 second sneak peak of a new leaked song. At the bar they only sell jack daniels whiskey and diet mountain dew. There's a courtyard smoking area where you can moon bathe. A bookshelf full of bibles with important stand-out Lana lyrics and a description to what each line means. Also there could be a tiny stall titled "my favorite tone of song" with a collection of blue nail polishes. Free flower crowns as you enter. Dress code is anything BUT current. You either come dressed as a vintage queen or a space martian.

A listening booth titled 'Eclipse is over' where you have to pay like 50 dollars to hear a full new EXCLUSIVE leaked track on your own. NO PHONES ALLOWED. Maybe the ceiling could have either a Love inspired space theme going on decorated with planets etc, or the cathedral ceiling from the Born To Die video. Lana would occasionally visit but most likely never. And if she does, she's bound to make a live stream of some sort.

There could be certain nights dedicated to each album. Monday night is May's ICONIC folk music. Tuesday nights is A.K.A. Wednesday nights is Paradise, Thursday nights is Ultraviolence. Friday nights is unreleased BOPS (most likely the busiest night) Saturday nights is Born to Die. And Sunday nights is Honeymoon, as it's a day or rest. I know this is way too far fetched but IMAGINE how fuking great this would be. Would be a nice place to get away from all the other generic night clubs and escape to a land of paradise where all the messy lana stans can be shady face to face.

Also Elle get's in for free.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There should be a nightclub that only plays Lana Del Rey songs including all her unreleased music. And on special occasions they play like a 20 second sneak peak of a new leaked song. At the bar they only sell jack daniels whiskey and diet mountain dew. There's a courtyard smoking area where you can moon bathe. A bookshelf full of bibles with important stand-out Lana lyrics and a description to what each line means. Also there could be a tiny stall titled "my favorite tone of song" with a collection of blue nail polishes. Free flower crowns as you enter. Dress code is anything BUT current. You either come dressed as a vintage queen or a space martian.

A listening booth titled 'Eclipse is over' where you have to pay like 50 dollars to hear a full new EXCLUSIVE leaked track on your own. NO PHONES ALLOWED. Maybe the ceiling could have either a Love inspired space theme going on decorated with planets etc, or the cathedral ceiling from the Born To Die video. Lana would occasionally visit but most likely never. And if she does, she's bound to make a live stream of some sort.

There could be certain nights dedicated to each album. Monday night is May's ICONIC folk music. Tuesday nights is A.K.A. Wednesday nights is Paradise, Thursday nights is Ultraviolence. Friday nights is unreleased BOPS (most likely the busiest night) Saturday nights is Born to Die. And Sunday nights is Honeymoon, as it's a day or rest. I know this is way too far fetched but IMAGINE how fuking great this would be. Would be a nice place to get away from all the other generic night clubs and escape to a land of paradise where all the messy lana stans can be shady face to face.

How much money you got? Let's make this happen

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

who has the time to write this

giphy.gif

This is the best thing I ever read on LB.

"Also there could be a tiny stall titled "my favorite tone of song" with a collection of blue nail polishes. "

:thumb3: DEAD. 

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

You forgot Pabst Blue Ribbon, Cherry schnapps and Bicardi chasers ;)

Also there's a spa and you can only wear white swimmers

The post that inspired Lana Del Rey to write the re-edition of Born To Die.

imagine we will get down every friday night, dancin and grinding in the pale moon light :cumming:

and we will have Daddy's Special Discount for all hot mature men around the world   :cumming:

giphy.gif

I'm so mad at Lana because it would literally take so little for her to satisfy out thirst.

She has never (even during the BTD era) done like massive promo so it's not like anyone's expecting for her to go do Carpool Karaoke, Ellen, and every single tv show in the world but if she could give us just one tv performance of Love and maybe not stay silent on all social medias for weeks right after the lead single of her upcoming album has dropped ??

Like what the hell, it wouldn't take her nothing to at least post a little more regularly and reveal some info about the album. She told us multiple times she had planned surprises for March yet it's the 27th and we haven't gotten anything other than that damn concert :facepalm:

giphy.gif

Is this what heaven is like

I WOULD NEVER LEAVE  :flutter:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png