Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

This interview made me fall in love with Lana. I thought she was so pretty and I wanted to be like her. I hope Lana decides to give an interview during the LDR5 era! 

Q: Why doesn't Lana still talk like this? She used to say "Visually, Thematically, and Sonically" so much, it was cute! 

I can't believe you guys are still talking about the hm cover get over it

Lana doesn't like britney as an "artist" or whatever shes just fascinated w the whole sex slave lolita image she had going on

Lol it got brought up once just to discuss new album art ideas and you threw a shit fit. Looks like you're not over it maybe? haha.

Moving on, I just hope it's more consistent than her last cover. It's like she made attempts at consistency then threw it all out the door during Honeymoon.

This interview made me fall in love with Lana. I thought she was so pretty and I wanted to be like her. I hope Lana decides to give an interview during the LDR5 era! 

Q: Why doesn't Lana still talk like this? She used to say "Visually, Thematically, and Sonically" so much, it was cute! 

Probs because she had the piss taken out of her and she responded badly.

I.E. RPDR S9

There's a drag queen on the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race who did videos making fun of her (one of his big focal points was how much she used those words) and he said on the first episode that apparently Lana thinks he's an asshole, so she probably got tired of people making a big deal out of it and made herself stop using them.

There's a drag queen on the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race who did videos making fun of her (one of his big focal points was how much she used those words) and he said on the first episode that apparently Lana thinks he's an asshole, so she probably got tired of people making a big deal out of it and made herself stop using them.

You're reaching if you think Charlie was "making fun of her". It's just comedy. If you can't take the piss out of the people you stan a little then you're kind of naïve (not saying you are, but consistently with RPDR Snatch Games Queens just cannot take the piss out of celebrities they love and put them in a strong light, which they shouldn't, so they fail). It's kind of like taking the piss out of a close friend with inside jokes, you know?

Lana's just a sensitive soul. Nothing wrong with that, but he definitely wasn't "making fun of her" in the sense you're describing. More just exaggerating her persona to create comedic effect. As you do when you're a drag Queen.

Lana's drummer just posted a photo of his new drum kit and said they'll be touring this year! https://www.instagram.com/p/BSHbwMTBkUC/?taken-by=tommarshmusic

I'M WET INB4 COME BACK TO BRAZIL

I don't think we're going to get anything due to Love being released earlier than planned :

/ With Ultraviolence she released West Coast on April 14th then Shades of cool on May 26th. With Honeymoon she released HBTB on August 10th then Music to Watch Boys to September 11th. I'm assuming we'll probably get something pretty soon though. Hopefully the first week of April. I've seen rumors april 3rd or 4th but who knows how reliable the info is

i'm not here for a song like stargirl  

that song is a shame  

Stargirl should have been more than an interlude. Educate ya soul bro.

I don't think we're going to get anything due to Love being released earlier than planned :

/ With Ultraviolence she released West Coast on April 14th then Shades of cool on May 26th. With Honeymoon she released HBTB on August 10th then Music to Watch Boys to September 11th. I'm assuming we'll probably get something pretty soon though. Hopefully the first week of April. I've seen rumors april 3rd or 4th but who knows how reliable the info is

Meh, at this point it's don't trust anyone but thanks for the heads up.

didn't lana refer to the 5 concerts she had last year as "a tour"

ur breaking my heart 2nite

kissin me hard seein valentino stars 2nite

I just wanna party 2nite

w r breakin all da rulez but baby it all feels so rite

ur breakin my heart 2nite

nite

nite

She should just cancel this whole era tbh. im done with it.

:creep:  :creep:

If The Weeknd is on the next single, wouldn't that have been better to start off with since he will bring in a lot of listeners etc.

qsVmBMd.png