Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i just need her to say something album related... lana im suffering... i DM her on instagram like once a week asking about the album and she never replies lmfao

actually me 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

It is always after the driest of droughts that we get a flood of information, so I'm sitting patient knowing that it won't be that much longer until we get to know more about, and listen to, this new summer album Lana is about to serve our ears :flutter:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

ever since ultraviolence when lana puts something people complain about how its not what they wanted and then wonder why lana doesnt bother to put things out anymore

pNjWdpc.png

It is always after the driest of droughts that we get a flood of information, so I'm sitting patient knowing that it won't be that much longer until we get to know more about, and listen to, this new summer album Lana is about to serve our ears :flutter:

god imagine that. july 4th

god imagine that. july 4th

july 4th album! queen of american new york brooklyn baby coney island come to california and down to florida alabama beaches voodoo mississippi south while falling asleep in an american flag!

pNjWdpc.png