Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

and perhaps the witch dates mean more than just witchcraft after all if she's reffering to the weekend.

Like, is there anything worth talking about on here? @LDR5 please leak some info, save us all :thumb3:

i was hoping for an announcement at midnight, but that whatever she tweeted was minimalistic and discreet af. then i just asked my souce and ther'll be no more news this month

and perhaps the witch dates mean more than just witchcraft after all if she's reffering to the weekend.

i was hoping for an announcement at midnight, but that whatever she tweeted was minimalistic and discreet af. then i just asked my souce and ther'll be no more news this month

:cryney: roll on April

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

But it still probably meant at least a little.

And tbh no matter who your source is, this era is messy and all bets are kind of off the table in my opinion.

But it still probably meant at least a little.

And tbh no matter who your source is, this era is messy and all bets are kind of off the table in my opinion.

true. no one really knows anything new for sure. but if i wasnt lied to and all goes as planned. the next single will feature another artist. evedentially the weekend. and it'll be released in april. could it be ITOTSG? Find out in hella weeks to come

true. no one really knows anything new for sure. but if i wasnt lied to and all goes as planned. the next single will feature another artist. evedentially the weekend. and it'll be released in april. could it be ITOTSG? Find out in hella weeks to come

At least april is in less than a week, it's not really saying that much that it won't be out till april!

At least april is in less than a week, it's not really saying that much that it won't be out till april!

Tbh I wish I could tell you more, but I genuenly don't know why she hasn't revealed ANYTHING album related. we usually know the title months in advance. June 2 is dua lipa and halsey's albums so i doubt were getting lana's that day too.

ITOTSG?

Ngl I always brainfart with abbreviations.

I didn't listen to a lot of it (because I couldn't find a full version and my ass isn't active enough to look or ask around) but from what I heard it's kind of up in the air. It's quite minimalistic for a single in terms of production but the recording and production value are potentially high enough to be a final version, but it just isn't typical production value for a LDR song if you get what I mean.

TBH, if BAR leaked, wouldn't she have dropped it like she did with Love if she were so aware of the situation?

Ik I'm a dramatic little hoe, but I don't lie. I'll stop spreading suspicious rumors. But everything I've been saying for the last few days about is strictly news

Ik I'm a dramatic little hoe, but I don't lie. I'll stop spreading suspicious rumors. But everything I've been saying for the last few days about is strictly news

just stand behind what you say! people need to chill fine if you think someone's wrong but no need to drive them off a forum

Nah, rumours are rumours and this is what the thread is for. Plus a lot of us aren't that tight in the LDR "inner circles" situation so any insider knowledge is always appreciated by us "outsider" fans, you know? Even if its not strictly true.