Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly, I'm a little mad at her, but at the same time I'm not. If there are lots of collabs on this album (with really popular artist) wouldn't you want to wait until the right moment to release the tracklist and shake everyone?

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Honestly, I'm a little mad at her, but at the same time I'm not. If there are lots of collabs on this album (with really popular artist) wouldn't you want to wait until the right moment to release the tracklist and shake everyone?

there's probably only 2 collabs. 1 is enough tbh, i like independant autobiographical lana

If anyone knows the album title pm me plz. i've been told i said the name but idk what it is i feel like im over looking something

i think lana is retweeting whatever the weekned is posting and he is doing the same just cause they are friends 

I don't think so. The Weeknd has this motif that kind of pervades all his work: XOTWOD [XO 'Til We Overdose].

hqdefault.jpg

Lana's tweet was almost without a doubt a reference.

yeeeessss LDR x The Weeknd confirmed !

Yall can go cry in your corners now, another smash is coming !

tenor.gif

*mainstream smash only created for charting purposes  :creep:

OF ALL PEOPLE. When Eclipse said it's vintage I never imagined that carrot would fit in AT ALL.

200.gif

Like i mean he's okay i like him and everything i just can't picture him on a LANA SONG. It just sounds ugly in my head and im mad abt it

there's probably only 2 collabs. 1 is enough tbh, i like independant autobiographical lana

If anyone knows the album title pm me plz. i've been told i said the name but idk what it is i feel like im over looking something

is it possible it's the ITOTSG thing? what even is that also?

is it possible it's the ITOTSG thing? what even is that also?

it's suposedly a song coming out in april. but id take that with a grain of salt. I'm done posting things im told and rumors cause i get dragged

*mainstream smash only created for charting purposes  :creep:

OF ALL PEOPLE. When Eclipse said it's vintage I never imagined that carrot would fit in AT ALL.

200.gif

Like i mean he's okay i like him and everything i just can't picture him on a LANA SONG. It just sounds ugly in my head and im mad abt it

tbh my comment had nothing to do with charts. I love how good their voices sound together and a collab would mean we get a more R&B oriented track. Plus they are two of my fav artists

it's suposedly a song coming out in april. but id take that with a grain of salt. I'm done posting things im told and rumors cause i get dragged

bitch you say you're done every single day yet you're always here anyways. Post whatever you want just don't cry when people get mad.

giphy.gif

Why are people getting messy over people (rightfully) speculating That the Weeknd is gonna be on the album?

Guess what? There are collabs.

Guess what? They're probably going to make the album.

Guess what? She's collab'd with him before and they're friends.

Guess what? X'O is The Weeknds things and has been for the longest period of time, including the fact it's all over his recently-released H&M collection.

Guess what? She tweeted in as a reference to him and he retweeted it. That is a fact.

Why on earth are you guys getting so catty over it? Chill the fuck out. There's nothing wrong with healthy speculation, and that's the best speculation we've seen so far about the collabs.

tbh my comment had nothing to do with charts. I love how good their voices sound together and a collab would mean we get a more R&B oriented track. Plus they are two of my fav artists

bitch you say you're done every single day yet you're always here anyways. Post whatever you want just don't cry when people get mad.

Lmfao cause idk how to delete my account

im just gonna post news i get, and if you dont believe me thats your problem

we're done with news this month, so pull your pannies out your ass and log on again on april first