Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

how many hours left till 26 th ?

6 hours in Los Angeles

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Did anything even happen on the last witch date? I thought it was assumed that she was really just referring to the witches because nothing went down and her label confirmed that's what she was talking about.

Some people say that her website changed that day, but I think that happened days after.

Some people say that her website changed that day, but I think that happened days after.

Yeah, and I really doubt she would be posting a date for when her website is going to have a few things updated. I hope people aren't setting themselves up for disappointment again.

I would like BAR's/Architecture's final version to be a surprise so I would prefer is she kept it as an album track and released another gem as the next single.

I don't think she's ever going to top the perfection that the Ultraviolence singles were aka West Coast - Shades Of Cool - Ultraviolence - Brooklyn Baby but I hope she has other exciting tracks, it would be really good for us to get hyped again and really good commercial wise to get attention from everyone but we all know this isn't going to happen so  :P

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I found this tweet that was posted on that date about the updated website but it's not a huge thing so it could be a coincidence https://twitter.com/LanaDReyCrew/status/835183453079470080

Edit: and I found tweets on the 23rd that are asking Lana to update her website

https://twitter.com/teenidleperry/status/834965512568225792

2 hours till it's confirmed that those dates mean nothing in terms of news from Lana

This is Lana we're taking about even if she does have something planned she might forget about it or something lmao so I'm not setting myself up for disappointment