Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i know waiting sucks but if we waited 1 year and 5 months for a single, we can wait 2-6 more weeks for a full album. the gays arent gonna die

pNjWdpc.png

i know waiting sucks but if we waited 1 year and 5 months for a single, we can wait 2-6 more weeks for a full album. the gays arent gonna die

who knows if we're even getting it in that time since she didn't even announce it yet

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

who knows if we're even getting it in that time since she didn't even announce it yet

you could be right. thats just an estimate

pNjWdpc.png

Tbh ngl I really wish there weren't any collabs on the album. I just feel like she's worth a bit more than that? She's never had to use collabs before, I feel like that's a bit of a sales tactic so she reaches out to the fans of the artists on question, maybe. But if it is I don't blame her. She's not exactly had the BEST sales since BTD, regardless of how good the albums have been since.

Idk man, I feel like I prefer lana appearing on other peoples albums rather than vice versa. Just because she's never had to do a feature in any of her previous albums.

... i mean it's not like it's her fault that her sales are so poor and barely anyone knows about her recent songs, she's promoting her songs so hard i really don't know why no one buys her records anymore :/

she can scrap ldr5 if courtney is on it.

i76mrxw.png 

... i mean it's not like it's her fault that her sales are so poor and barely anyone knows about her recent songs, she's promoting her songs so hard i really don't know why no one buys her records anymore :/

she can scrap ldr5 if courtney is on it.

LOL im ctfu

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Why won't she just post a selfie with an LDR5 lyric as the caption or something

Seeing how she still keeps forgetting Ride's lyrics, I'm pretty sure she does not know them by heart at this point

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!