Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

If she could just announce something. She hasn't even referenced another song coming soon besides her saying "exciting things soon" which could of just been in reference to the Apple Music live thing. 

90% sure you're talking about For You.

"Be proud, come out. Be proud, come out."

Though I feel like she's talking about him breaking out of his shell or something

YESS!!!!

I'm not sure if I should post this, but a friend of mine (I won't say who) sent this to me. They got it from an 'exclusive" account on Twitter. My friend asked them if it was fake, the person running the account wouldn't say so but sent a wink emoji.

tumblr_onccahc9qT1w79khio1_250.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not sure if I should post this, but a friend of mine (I won't say who) sent this to me. They got it from an 'exclusive" account on Twitter. My friend asked them if it was fake, the person running the account wouldn't say so but sent a wink emoji.

tumblr_onccahc9qT1w79khio1_250.jpg

:lmao:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I'm not sure if I should post this, but a friend of mine (I won't say who) sent this to me. They got it from an 'exclusive" account on Twitter. My friend asked them if it was fake, the person running the account wouldn't say so but sent a wink emoji. tumblr_onccahc9qT1w79khio1_250.jpg

This looks like Joanne fan art