Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

You don't even know if the info you've been given is true though, the only reliable person to have info about LDR5 is

Lana you shouldnt believe every apparent 'insider' on the internet, half of them make stuff up for attention :awkney:

I was sent things.

FYI, i'm not inclining anyone to look up to me by any means. I'm just sayling little things. I haven't heard the record whole, i don't even know the title.

I was sent things.

FYI, i'm not inclining anyone to look up to me by any means. I'm just sayling little things. I haven't heard the record whole, i don't even know the title.

But... we do know  :awkney2:

animation1.gif

I want Lana to do something unprecedented and just make a meme her latest album cover. No name, nothing printed on it. Just a meme.

33a.jpg

giphy.gif

I love bar but does anyone else think it gets boring quite quickly? It's not that relatable and it's just kind of flat all the way through. I still like it though

What, nobody ever danced under your architecture ? :sass: Jk!

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

That livestream before the Love video premiere where she said she had so many exciting things to share with us feels so long ago now... tbh I'd even be happy if she tweeted a song title or teased a snippet of a song on an insta video? Or even some behind the scene photos showing us who she worked with on certain songs like she did a few times with her Honeymoon account? Literally anything omg I'm desperate here Lana pls  :defeated:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Thank you for sharing this, Kostas, I hadn't seen that interview with Ed and Ben before. They expressed how she outranks in vinyl releases. Another urban outfitters alt. artwork coming. whew

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The way they talk suggests there WILL be some sort of promo coming this era? Surely something must be coming promo-wise for the new album soon?  :excited:

Inb4 I'm getting my hopes up just to be disappointed tbh :ohno:  I hope I won't be but we'll see I guess...

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg