Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

maybe she's just gonna release it randomly all at once? Could be in April or May? it has to be. I can't wait any longerrrr

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

http://thedelley.tumblr.com/post/158755094035/farewell idk how seriously to take this since they posted an edit of ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY and claimed it was the full version

If B A R is an UV outtake, why did chuck post that pic of all the 8mm Kodak film with the word 'B A R' scribbled on it?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If B A R is an UV outtake, why did chuck post that pic of all the 8mm Kodak film with the word 'B A R' scribbled on it?

my thoughts exactly like can people stop pulling that out of their ass

June 2 as a release date? My birthday's June 3. Wasn't Ultraviolence due May then June 2? Anyways, I belive that cause the april 24th witch date might be preorder

my thoughts exactly like can people stop pulling that out of their ass

Yeah, and it wasn't it recenty registered?

But what if it is an outtake… Wouldn't make sense considering chucks post and it being registered. But the fact that they didn't release it after the leak. Idk

June 2 as a release date? My birthday's June 3. Wasn't Ultraviolence due May then June 2? Anyways, I belive that cause the april 24th witch date might be preorder

Yeah, and it wasn't it recenty registered?

But what if it is an outtake… Wouldn't make sense considering chucks post and it being registered. But the fact that they didn't release it after the leak. Idk

They might have thought it was just way too soon after the first one to be releasing the next single early because of another leak.

random question but does anyone know of that thread where u ask for the title of lana songs that u forgot about

im looking for  a lana song but i cant remember its name

random question but does anyone know of that thread where u ask for the title of lana songs that u forgot about

im looking for a lana song but i cant remember its name

just type the lyrics in google.?