Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Calm yourself child, before we have to start parsing through Lana's greatest lyrical hits ("No, no you don't, no YOU'RE NOT A GANGSTAAAAA")

Also, where did I say I'm a Melanie STAN, jeez every fucking obsessive in this place thinks you have to be ready to die for everyone on your ipod, I don't even listen to pop music that often  :toofunny: Also your ableism and implying mysogyny is gross

Misogyny? Ableism? Tumblr'd

She's just gimmicky trash w zero redeeming qualities apart from the fact she got us rid of Lana's tumblr'd fanbase.

Funny how Lana released a song called 'Love' and some people on this thread are hating on each other and other artists. :(

Y'all sometimes talk as if Love is the universal human compassion anthem of our generation when it's basically just about hipster teenagers.

Three days left until March 26 (at least in my timezone), Lana better release a teaser or something.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Oh is it just promo?

Lord, how new to 'music' are you that you don't see that this is a promo cd that's been around since love was released.. also just think about WHY someone would announce a release date printed on a sticker in a scan of a promo cd. the logic ..

i76mrxw.png 

it's still #49

41 now according to my itunes...

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

It's sitting at 42 now! I've noticed it's been getting played a lot more on radio 1 recently too. Is it too late to hope for an official chart top 40 appearance?

Yea, it's weird all that airplay this song is getting on Radio 1. If I remember well, HBTB not even could get into A List and she did performed it there.

Btw is currently #40 now. LOL

No one's talking about LDR5, y'all just arguing.. Go and do that in another thread, if there's not one, create one. This should be just for the news/speculation/discussion SMH 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro