Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

good thing about her playing almost every festival on earth during the last couple of years is that now she will be forced to do at least another little headline tour in the us, can and mex 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

good thing about her playing almost every festival on earth during the last couple of years is that now she will be forced to do at least another little headline tour in the us, can and mex 

Her last tour was a north america tour though..

i76mrxw.png 

Her last tour was a north america tour though..

I mean yeah, but I said that cause, well, I don't expect her to tour anywhere that's not north america :rip:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Does anyone actually still listen to Love?  :pft:

Meeee.. I feel so incredibly happy when I'm listening to it  :grinds:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

so for there to be a friday single release...she would've said something by now i assume?

people think those dates she tweeted are just witch. that same day though (2/24) her website was updated and didn't we get an interview? She said ingredients will be found online. Why else would she make the effort to Tweet about it. She's tryna be clever. I don't think March 24th will bring anything, but she'll probably announce something on the 26th (the next date) and a single will be out friday match 31. And then so on. Just a thought, don't hate.

anyways love is gonna sound so good on vinyl. I want my first time listening to ldr5 to be on vinyl while im tanning by the pool. we're probably getting another june album

so for there to be a friday single release...she would've said something by now i assume?

lol she didn't even say anything before love was uploaded on itunes, i don't think we can predict one way or the other

lol she didn't even say anything before love was uploaded on itunes, i don't think we can predict one way or the other

yeah probably cause she was shook from the leak and didnt know what to do. she always gives a week+ in advance anouncment. UNLESS she's all about instant grat this era

One month later and 'Love' is climbing on iTunes UK... Up more than 20 spots since yesterday (#49 atm).

If at least she did any promo there it could be a Top 20 I believe.