Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm suprised she even Tweeted, but what can be found online is my question.? Regardless if it's about the album or not. What ingredients can be found online?

(Idk how to delete my account, so whatever.)

I'm suprised she even Tweeted, but what can be found online is my question.? Regardless if it's about the album or not. What ingredients can be found online?

(Idk how to delete my account, so whatever.)

the Trump witch thing i guess... 

???, ?????????

shes probably just engouraging people to join the witches at midnight every cresent moon until trumps out of office. thats what the witch thing is about.

I just figured she'd tie album hint/release dates into that aswell. whatever. what else is new, we go through a constant battle of being let down. gn x

Wasn't expecting the tweet but I guess if there was anything else we wouldve found it by now

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Wasn't expecting the tweet but I guess if there was anything else we wouldve found it by now

probs. but the whole "ingredients can b found online" is so uninforming. like what are we looking for caldron discount links?

It's not like it's a suprise nothing happened but the fact she has the audacity to keep on posting pointless sh*t instead of promoting her music is ... hillarious.

That's nothing new tho since she stopped caring about that since ultraviolence

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

probs. but the whole "ingredients can b found online" is so uninforming. like what are we looking for caldron discount links?

she's talking about the things you'll need to perform the hex..